OKAY FINE I ADMIT IT, I LITERALLY CAN'T CONSUME DAIRY WITHOUT IT HURTING MY STOMACH

OKAY FINE I ADMIT IT, I LITERALLY CAN'T CONSUME DAIRY WITHOUT IT HURTING MY STOMACH

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Attached: wojakblackcry.png (600x651, 224.22K)

whitest man in sweden

i seem to be in the middle of the road. i can eat cheese anything, i can drink like maybe half a liter of milk and be fine but if i like only drink milk for an extended period of time ill get the anus thing.

But I see black people eat pizza and lasagna. Why they do it?

Attached: 1659484387537024.jpg (940x1024, 79K)

Cheese is pretty low lactose, the real test is icecream. Lactose free ice cream is common in the brown and east asians countries

Ah, I never see black or Asians eating ice cream. Interesting.

I am brown but can live off of milk exclusively. I have done so for weeks before

>Can never enjoy a chocolate vanilla malt
>I can
so sad
for you
not me

Black man here. Just enjoyed me a bowl of ice cream. Seethe lactoselets, unlike Amermutts my genes are 100% African and I luv me ice cream, luv me cheese, luv me cheesecake, etc. Never once had a reaction

Attached: my_nigga.jpg (2089x2097, 241.65K)

Sure thing Richard

i have seen amerindians drinking natural fresh milk that i sell them
not long ago i was a milkman

El lechedor… I kneel

Wait is that why my stomach hurt?

I thought I gotten over it.

Attached: xw5s66dgcg7z (1).png (553x506, 68.23K)

You jealous, Chang?

You could give someone poison and watch them drink it, that doesn't mean it won't affect them eventually

i drink an entire cartoon of milk every morning with my knäckemacka and löskokt egg. full fat. my bones are so strong i could lift a real cow

Attached: 72d.jpg (600x591, 55.72K)

i used to drink milk all the time as a kid, but now, in my twenties, i am starting to get gassy whenever i drink milk
what is happening to me? am i becoming brown?

Attached: cat.jpg (256x256, 21.58K)

I'm Black and the worst I get are some farts depending on what I had.

Same thing happens to me, i drink a lot of milk with coffee and it makes me fart a lot lol

tf
tp

GET BACK IN THE GOD DAMN FIELD NIGGER

I used to eat icecreams everyday on the summer of 2020
>Inb4 Peruvian icecreams
I was stranted in the United States, and the brands I used to eat where Ben and Jerry's, Hagen's, Hood and some generic from Hannaford and Walmart
I think what the real test is protein powder