Life as a Korean American woman

Life as a Korean American woman

Attached: 1658803020558820.webm (576x1024, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7B4wcjANYjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I suffer in the US

>I suffer in Amerikkka

I will never slave in snow shit

This is the most soulless existence ever. This is not living.

this is cope

im so glad ive escaped that shithole lifestyle, trust me you'll feel empty inside and a slave to corporate hell hole

ive never been more depressed then when I had a high rise office tech job with perks like these, sitting in meetings all day with developers and pm's with huge egos and zero personality, npc landscape

youtube.com/watch?v=7B4wcjANYjg

what do you do now

Assistant manager at Walmart

very boring life to me...

WE
ARE
WE
ARE
WALMART

how much do you make? it sounds more stressful tbqh.

kek, meanwhile I am a 24 years old college dropout who spends his days shitposting here
I bet my life is more SOVLful and happy than that empty husk she calls life

it is impossible to suffer in amreica

Attached: 1658781265765359.webm (432x700, 2.98M)

Why do corporations look and feel so soulless?

You get money in exchange for your sovl
not every corpo is like this, but since we are talking about big tech and Los Angeles, then yes, all of them there are l like that.

It probably is. If one can find a solution to the money problem as a NEET, it is unironically the optimal lifestyle in the modern world.
Lul what they dont show you in the tiktok is their monthly living expenses

>im so glad ive escaped that shithole lifestyle, trust me you'll feel empty inside and a slave to corporate hell hole
>Assistant manager at Walmart

Attached: 1647173993307.jpg (433x419, 125.88K)

not me
creative shit, freelance, etc,
I was like the guy in office space then quarter life crisis happened and realized I didn't want to spend my life as an office drone crying myself to sleep every night

oh that's nice. you must have quite a lot of contacts to get by freelancing but i guess it's less stressful relatively speaking.

This trend of w*men making these vids is hilarious to me

My fiancée is Korean and this girl is almost an identical twin to her cousin lol wtf

And I don’t mean that in an arr rook same way because I’m around Asians more than I’m even around other whites and can tell them apart easily, and she is an identical twin, I’m not entirely convinced this isn’t her

How much do you make/mo? What sort of freelance creative shit do you do?

Bruh

What did she do in her job? Have a meeting and a lunch break, isrg i don't understand how those in bullshit managerial positions /product owner/ talent acquisition don't kill themselves