5 minutes walks are too spicy for ameriturds

5 minutes walks are too spicy for ameriturds

Attached: 1659667469464.jpg (1284x1845, 663.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3nvTgSW2L8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a nice bunda on the left.

pee pee poo poo the swiss are doo doo

You already know that they have longer distances. It is understandable if they do not want to walk everywhere.

>walk 5 mins down the sidewalk in LA
>get mugged
No thanks.

You wouldn't get mugged if you're the one mugging people

Europeans always underestimate how dangerous America is despite constantly bragging online about how much safer their countries are.

The closest grocery store is a 45 minute walk or 5 minute drive from where I live.

Is it really that unusual to walk? There are sidewalks right there.

>let's casually stroll through this hobo village under the highway
What could go wrong?

Imagine the noise

it’s a 50/60+ mph freeway

wait, is it actually that bad?

she mentioned in the description that it is through skid row which is easily the worst part of LA, even locals don't feel comfortable walking through there

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-05 at 05-54-56 210422-los-angeles-skid-row-jm-1620.jpg (JPEG Image 2500 × 1604 pixels) — Scaled (59%).png (1488x954, 3.15M)

isn't that why you get yourself a gun first thing when you get off the plane? so you can freely exercise your right to walk?

yes

Attached: yes.jpg (400x400, 20.46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3nvTgSW2L8Q

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-05 at 05-56-02 NINTCHDBPICT000494635173.jpg (WEBP Image 1872 × 1248 pixels) — Scaled (76%).png (1432x955, 2.68M)

Im starting to believe Americans are huge pussies. They could not last a week with gypsies

>Skid road
found your problem

no he's a shut-in

Why is she letting her walk through Skidrow??

euros need to learn the hard way

If Americans would walk more, they would also encounter normal people on the street.

>omigawd you dont akshully want to walk through skid row, riiiiight?
>ugh fine we'll walk through skid row fucking yurofags but you'll feel soooo cringe when we're both being raped
lmao

DTLA is scary as fuck
I wanted to take my mom to eggslut at grand central market cause all the normies rave about it.
It was a 20 minute walk from our hotel. We saw two schizos on the way there. When we got there, another schizo was getting ready to fight the security guard.
We ended up deciding to leave cause it was too scary and the line was too fucking long

Attached: 1659669637596.jpg (588x331, 87.63K)

There are very few walkable cities here. Most cities are just not built for walking. Something something automaker lobbyists, etc etc.
Depends on what part of LA. Skidrow yeah you're fucked. Rodeo drive you're more likely to run into annoying zoomer tiktokkers filming you for no reason.

I visited Poland this summer and got harassed by gypsies for money, a kid kept blocking me until I gave him four dollars to fuck off. His fucking father was there and just watched like he was training the kid to bug tourists.

I went to Anchorage with gf and we walked around.
Quite a few sketchy people even though we were in the tourism areas.
Lots of homeless too. Some homeless guy split his medication all over the sidewalk because he was shaking like a leaf.

LA is basically a microcosm of everything wrong with america.
I remember when visiting seeing a bunch of LGBT flags everywhere, posters & grafitti saying everyone is included and invited everyone is safe no matter your gender sexuality or race, posters for talk shows. and right below them a bunch of homeless tents and people literally writhing on the ground like they're having a stroke, probably from an overdose. it is honestly the most dystopian place I think I've ever been to.

The schizo druggies are mostly harmless, lol. Unironically just dont make eye contact and keep walking.
Its the non-schizo young blacks you have to watch out for. The kind that hangs out in packs around street corners smoking black and milds. Those you should cross the street from far away or take an alternate route
Fucking kek

>homeless
How do they survive in winter?
Or do they seasonally migrate?

who the fuck goes to anchorage

I wouldn't walk in LA, to be honest