What do you think about canadian anime?

what do you think about canadian anime?

Attached: 6teen.jpg (1200x1048, 173.86K)

vomit, lots of vomit. some other assorted fetishes too.

I don't think about Canada at all

I'M SIXTEEN!!! GOTTA MAKE THE GOOD TIMES LAST!
I quite liked this show.

We need to go back

Great show but all the girls were whores
Gwen best girl ever

Attached: 27cbc3e0b2d6f4e089c585a00f32e856.jpg (650x650, 57.52K)

it looks like globohomo art, but better

They were pretty good
This one was my favourite

Attached: 1636316344138.jpg (680x1000, 110.96K)

I remember the characters, but not the plot.

>blacced
Trailer park boys and the one about hockey with a Canadian equivalent of a redneck for a main character, I forgot his name, but those were good.

I wanted to fuck the redhead

The nostalgia...I almost don't miss it.

16, TDI, and Stoked triggered my puberty as a kid and I used to jerk off to the hot female characters

for me? it's canadian live action family channel originals (radio free roscoe, life with derek, the list goes on...)

You’re posting the most cringy ones. You gotta do kino late 90’s to early 2000’s for the sweet spot

I didn't know the difference of American and Canadian anime/game but I realized that most of the north American anime/game I liked are actually from Canada. Their artstyle is so much influenced by Americans, but their sense is way more superior to Americans.

>Anything Canadian

Attached: 1621598555651.jpg (467x700, 101.77K)

Ed, Edd, and Eddy was kino and depicted childhood accurately.

I do remember Life with Derek. It was popular in America too.

A lot of obscure mid and late 2000s cartoons from all over the world tried to copy off the aesthetics of Kim Possible and My Life as A Teenage Robot at the same time and failed miserably.

there is no such thing as 'Canadian' anime, anime is for Japanese animation. Not dirty gaijin art.

Arigato senpai

yeah i only really remember jude puking in some girl's mouth and jen having her mosaic censored tits out

I was a huge Total Drama fanboy.