Why do people here think suffering is a bad thing?

A life without challenges and without struggling and suffering is a life without emotion, without fire, without soul.

A life without suffering makes people weak, makes people lose the sight of what is truly dear to them, makes people lose their fire inside their hearts.

A life without suffering is a dull empty life

Suffering is precisely what drives people into living, into ambition, into revolution, into upsetting the status quo, into conquering a better life for yourself

Suffering is the light that guides mankind into greatness, it's what separates men from simply an empty husk of cells

Suffering and struggle are the light that guides men into greatness

Attached: 16751.jpg (285x380, 69.55K)

You don't suffer

Real talk though the suffering is some glorified pissing contest is all. It's no deeper than the cup you drink from.

It depends on the type of suffering
' everything is shit and there's nothing you can do about it ' type suffering isn't something which guides you into anything

if one resigns to this mentality, this person is basically accepting defeat, it's not really suffering but the reality he chose to live in

Suffering is acceptable to an extent, and mine goes beyond that extent.

>A life without suffering makes people weak, makes people lose the sight of what is truly dear to them, makes people lose their fire inside their hearts.
people here didn’t suffer in the early stage of their life, but only recently, do don’t know hot to deal with suffering.
Suffering while you don’t know what to do and what to begin with is the most suffering thing of all

>Suffering while you don’t know what to do and what to begin with is the most suffering thing of all
Yes, but when you overcome these problems you feel unstoppable and able to overcome anything, you feel strong

I've reached that stage where I feel like I NEED to suffer to truly live life
>live with parents
>well-fed
>do minimal chores, play vidya mostly
>get pocket money everyday
>uncles also give me money every month

Attached: 1640211676765.png (478x512, 168.5K)

you automatically do not suffer if you are this based so its useless

>70 KB JPG Why do people here think suffering is a bad thing? Anonymous 08/04/22(Thu)22:01:44 No.168925768 A life without challenges and without struggling and suffering is a life without emotion, without fire, without soul.
>
>A life without suffering makes people weak, makes people lose the sight of what is truly dear to them, makes people lose their fire inside their hearts.
>
>A life without suffering is a dull empty life
>
>Suffering is precisely what drives people into living, into ambition, into revolution, into upsetting the status quo, into conquering a better life for yourself
>
>Suffering is the light that guides mankind into greatness, it's what separates men from simply an empty husk of cells
>
>Suffering and struggle are the light that guides men into greatness
ok but why am I not getting sex then

because you care about not getting it. bit of a catch dos dos

Just expand your horizons, if you have the opportunity to do so, prosperity and stability most of the time are temporary, while the feeling of overcoming challenges is lifelong.

You should overcome that by yourself

>You should overcome that by yourself
by your logic the more i don't do that, the more chances i have, though

suffering is when you struggle to overcome your current condition, not when you accept it as your own reality, that is resignation

but i haven't accepted yet, all the opposite, by your logic, the most efficient way to get laid is to wait suffering in silence.
willingly doing something as efficient as possible is the opposite of giving up on it

>by your logic, the most efficient way to get laid is to wait suffering in silence.
I really don't understand how you came to this conclusion

>Suffering is precisely what drives people into living, into ambition, into revolution, into upsetting the status quo, into conquering a better life for yourself
you are confusing one outcome with the cause, and justifying suffering with that erroneous assumption, thats why i said that, if suffering were actually useful, people suffering in silence would automatically have an advantage, and their very existence would be paradoxical, suffering is not a net positive just because it works for some

Suffering in silence is the sign of someone that chooses to not do something to change its reality, be it by confusion, be it by ignorance, be it by unwillingness, be it by morality or whatever the reason, if someone truly wills to change its reality it will strive to find a solution.

not if you are actually trying to suffer more untill it fixes itself magically because suffering is apparenty a good thing

> if someone truly wills to change its reality it will strive to find a solution.
If your willpower is weak enough you will not change anything.

I agree with this I think a mild conflict or a bit of suffering is good otherwise I would have no drive and it would be boring. I think conflict can drive you forward otherwise you stay stagnant and never move forward.

If you are angry about something, it shows that you don't accept your current state and wishes to change it, thus you suffer to achieve an answer to your problems, if you are able or not to achieve it, that is your burden.

But, if you aren't angry, thus not suffering, you have accepted your fate and released yourself from the burden of finding an answer to your problems

A Favela retard preaching his basic philosophy 101 crap no fuck off if we all suffered equally then maybe but we don’t so go fuck yourself you little bitch.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: yotsuba_and_revenge_by_mr_kory_dxx4g1-fullview.jpg (793x808, 73.98K)