Why Are Spaniards So Wasteful?

Shouldn't they STOP building trains?

Attached: trains.png (568x685, 300.29K)

spain as a whole has nothing outside madrid, mexico also shares this problem as does all other spanish colonies

however, a failure to build trains outside of mardid and mexico city would just make a billion more breakaway hispahone meme states like catalonia or monterrey

Almost all of our population is on the coast though. The center is empty and Madrid is just the exception.

yes, just like mexico. Now imagine spain if it was castille, leon, catalonia, basque, and 3-4 other countries that speak essentially the same language

I didn’t know Spain had trains, I thought it was impossible to make train tracks in the desert because the heat makes the metal so hot that it melts

>spain as a whole has nothing outside madrid
American moment

Railways are designed based on major port locations. Making a railway go through a populated place just so it can also serve as a means of transportation is an afterthought.

>cities where no one lives

Oh, I have seen some posts from this retard on Twitter. He's the typical centrist Biden libcuck that goes on about how you can never fix X problem completely that's why it's futile to somewhat improve.

I don't need to imagine.

Spain is only like 10% ""desert"", and I say it in quotes because it isn't a true desert.

He also thinks America's watersheds should be bulldozed and replaced with highrise commie blocks. True retard shit.

Its all good, Germans pay for it.

Keep building high speed rails Spain. I believe in you.

They perfected desert trains and are now building lines in Saudi Arabia. Fun fact France also has been building a HST network in Morocco, some lines are already operating.

Almería es un desierto, no hace falta ponerle comillas.

Disculpa, solo inventaba para ser hacer sentir mal al gringo.

I actually didn't even know mexico had discovered trains until I visited an american train museum. I don't think there's any mexicans left who know what trains are besides communists and shitlo.

What a retarded fucking post

Para ellos debe ser una locura postear aquí, sólo ven cuadrados con colores y ningún cartel de McDonald's.

There's no such thing as too many trains. That's just neo liberal thatcherite cuck rhetoric.

It's a small ass country anyway, those trains will be useful.

This actually. Americans unironically believe that trains are some exceptional mass transit vehicle. My city of 24 thousand people has their own local train line that connects to its main station which has a high speed connection.

Low class Zoomers also found a way not to pay for the train in your countries or is it just mine?

You have to fund it user. that's why companies and governments that don't want to burn money to assessments.

You can never have too many trains.

Attached: n-trainspotters-a-20141015-870x586-600x404.jpg (600x404, 78.63K)

I had unlimited train travel for the last 3 months on all non-high speed trains.

test

another test

Upvoted