Legit question, what went wrong for african americans? Here, black people are mostly normal...

Legit question, what went wrong for african americans? Here, black people are mostly normal. You have gang cultures here time to time, but nothing like in the US where blacks are killing each other over cold fries.

Attached: c801caefa0.jpg (760x450, 52.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ThatsInsane/comments/wgbqix/guy_in_connecticut_turns_into_the_wrong/
nypost.com/2022/08/02/mom-of-man-in-custody-for-mcdonalds-fries-shooting-reveals-sons-chilling-words/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're just fucking dumb as fuck

You just don't have enough of them

They have no wealth.

they're american

Long term poverty
/thread

I can walk around in 50% black areas here and nothing will happen. Its a death sentence in America like in video below.

reddit.com/r/ThatsInsane/comments/wgbqix/guy_in_connecticut_turns_into_the_wrong/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-04 212851.png (738x654, 347.3K)

Black American culture is a unique disease

>african americans
They're just niggers, it's in their genes.

Let me ask you something leaf faggot, what have niggers done for humanity other than being leeches and slaves?
>Cannot create their own religion
>Zero discoveries for science
>Not a single meaningful culture
>Cannot do anything white people did for centuries
>Only kill, commit crimes, rape and turn into waste of space and resources

Imho, niggers should be exterminated. The human race would be much better without these animals.

I was surprised when I saw the black people in Canada. They were much less ghetto than the ones here. The only decent black people here are African immigrants in universities/white collar jobs and the occasional conservative, religious private school black people. The majority are low income with criminal records and ghetto mentality.

This. The downhill spiral started in the the 1970s and progressively began to get worse and worse each decade because of hip hop culture. Black people were poor before the 1970s but they were much less thuggish and still had fathers in their homes, nowadays most (especially in the inner cities) are raised by single moms and immersed in ghetto culture.

and what did you do?

>hip hop culture
Didn't really form in the 70's

>Black people were poor before the 1970s but they were much less thuggish and still had fathers in their homes
Crime was still high and rates pf splti families were still high. the past was still shit for them and even worse on many fronts.

(checked)

Black people in Canada a recent upper and upper middle class immigrants from either Africa or the Caribbean. Black people in the US are mostly the poorest of the poor.

why are Latinx like this

Attached: Latino Gang Tried to Drive All Blacks From California City.png (1280x270, 49.68K)

>Leaf defending niggers
Oh the irony lmao.

We literally have quotes from Austrian psychology in the early 1900s that mention the "low morality of negroes", so it obviously has little to do with the 70s

>The only decent black people here are African immigrants in universities
You mean the many who came form middle class/upper class families from abroad and the foreign students who pay the higher tuition? there's also the fact that many Black and Blacks Americans don't get distinguished as often so both groups get mistaken for each other especially when some are mixed in various ways.

Why do you love niggers so much cuck?

We hate them, we don't want them in out sight or out countries. Is that so hard to do for you retard?

I moved all the way to fucking Arizona just to escape from joggers. I am extremely happy that the percentage of n words here is very small compared to my home town, I actually feel safe when I go outside now.

t. Chicago born and raised

Unironically racism
Black people were treated like apes for several generations in America, it's no surprise than even when official discrimination ended they continue to act like apes, it's been bred into them.

look in the mirror, hombre. Latinx are black

Lmao psychology is a joke, especially from that era.

Qrd on pic?

What's the excuse for black people in literally every other country who still behave like stupid and violent subhumans?

Cia drug

Just say Nigger, we are on Any Forums.

>Mutt negro talking about skin colour
The hair in my asshole is whiter than you pedro, in fact over 56% of your shithole is mexiturd at this point.

>we don't want them in out sight or out countries.
Umm sweetie I actually do, I like to it when Haitians fuck my girlfriend with their BBC.

Same reason as other people do.

b-based?!

nypost.com/2022/08/02/mom-of-man-in-custody-for-mcdonalds-fries-shooting-reveals-sons-chilling-words/

you can tell how retarded the entire family is.

Compared to Chile's "white" complexion?

Like OP says, black people in Canada and here aren't nearly as bad. Of course they're still bad but American racism is to blame for your niggers being fully blown niggers.

Completely missed the point. It means people were already aware of this issue decades before user claims it started to appear

"Racism" ended in the 1960s

>Be civil about it... use your words carefully if I saw any racist comment i'll remove them or you can also get a temporary or permanent ban , please report any racist comment and we'll take action as soon as possible.

Attached: 1637442037958.jpg (1024x574, 113.35K)

Generations of systemic oppression created a culture of distrust, and a widespread rejection of the common way of life in the US. You can only treat a certain group so badly for so long before you end up turning their culture into something toxic to even them.