Why is this greek guy destroying the economy of Turkey and causing turks (muslims greeks) into racist anti-islam...

why is this greek guy destroying the economy of Turkey and causing turks (muslims greeks) into racist anti-islam anti-immigrants who are pro european?

Attached: 1659657805999251.jpg (720x577, 46.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/umitozdag/status/1521942677448765440
youtube.com/watch?v=mAY0iNBp_ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because quite a lot of conservatives (many but not all of them are greeks who converted islam in late 19th century) hold no loyalty to the state and considered it a quffar abberation, for them being a traitor is a duty. Not paying taxes, stealing, hindering the army is a duty.

This is why the religious cults leaked tons of military secrets to you guys in 2009.

what do you think ozdag?
twitter.com/umitozdag/status/1521942677448765440

>greek
he georgian tho
based man I will vote for him

to give them credit, the hatred was mutual. Ottoman Empire since 19th century had a struggle between traditionalists and modernists. And modernist saw the populace in a very jacobinite way, only caring when they needed manpower for army or income for taxes.

But in some ways I'm glad he become elected. Today the reputation of islam or conservativism is dead due to him. Had he been austed in 2000s by seculars we might still have a vibrant albeit underground islamist movement simialr to post morsi egypt.
I think he is a preview on things to come. 5 million legal and 5 million illegal refugees sudden influx plus economic crash made already a racist ultranationalist chuddish population even more extremist and chuddish.

EU hoped syrians-afghans and pakis would just be assimilated in one ummah here but it did not, and it backfired tremendously. I seriously think EU is perfectly fine with a more tamed islamist. This is why they are very reluctant to support any opposition to erdo. But far right will only rise in future.

I think he is quite influential, so much so even major parties started to spout anti refugee shit, something they never did two years ago.

do guys think he will the election next year? I watched this video about him in english and he sounds extremely based. Seems like he has the interest of Turks at heart. Also pakis, afghanis, syrians will never integrate since you are a med culture and they are .. well you know
youtube.com/watch?v=mAY0iNBp_ig

So, do Greeks not hate Erdogan?

Attached: D0488813-6FF2-42D1-9187-E2A1FDD2A1ED.jpg (1125x1100, 66.33K)

most greeks do not hate turks and vice versa. I enjoy looking at their politics because it's more exciting than ours

He will probably get 1-3% votes, but erdo retardedly change the system that even 1% of votes matter now. Think of israeli system where major parties have to constantly simp for minor retarded parties to get into power.
But he is very influential, completely changed the rhetoric of everyone.

he can't win but it affect politics very well, for example EVERY party now talking about sending Syrians to their homes just because Ozdag. he is the puppetmaster of politics now.
Syrians %100 will send back to their homes because we are not like West European cuck country sooner or latter they have to go

Attached: 1651768503577.webm (852x480, 2.39M)

>Also pakis, afghanis, syrians will never integrate since you are a med culture and they are .. well you know
Yeah tell that to retarded western european politicans who basically thought well both are sandnigs they should be fine. I highly doubt they thought far right would rise as a reaction

and even if they all are well behaved people would still be racist, take a turk who was making 400 usd in 2010 and 200usd today, only to be undercut by a syrian willing to work for 100usd. He will be pissed

poastin in comfy Mediterreanean friendship thread

First of all greekbro you have to understand that turks are still largely a retarded people. Culturally there's still a strong appreciation of power - not intellect. This is a country where doctors are not really seen as profession befitting respect. Doctors here are routinely beat up and even killed. So being educated here isn't seen as anything special really. But if you're in a position of even remote power? kek even lolcal council members in some remote village see themselves as topshit that you have to bow down to.
It's this mindset that continues to keep turks back. This is why among the educated population there's deep apathy regarding the elections, along the lines of
>it doesn't matter who gets elected, nothing will change because we're a nation of Grugs
You'd be amazed how many retards (mostly erDOGan supporters) think the Greek Islands fiasco is our biggest issue currently. All they care about are those islands, but not because they thought of it themselves, but because state-controlled media said so. This is how easily manipulated turks are.
To actually answer your question, while it's logically not possible for him to win given how badly he devastated the economy, with turks, expect the impossible.
Also I personally love greeks because I grew up in Australia and when my mum was growing up there all her best neighbours were greek and - surprise surprise - the most untrustworthy cunts were turks.

hey my med fren, I should go out I getting fat at home

Attached: 1487280993806.jpg (720x960, 188.8K)

hey are you the australian poster on /tr/ who wanted to go to antalya?

good luck friend but always remember a healthy diet is more important than physical exercise for getting Any Forums

Man, those numbers really put things in perspective, huh? I do feel bad for the Syrians, especially since we in the US didn't do them any favors, but if things are really that bad then sending them back really does seem like the only solution.

Attached: e78f13e44d9f46733d943e1ba8d6c7f4e61c299fa0a870a9ba89524dbcb91701.png (624x878, 976.11K)

can't believe you remember me, I haven't posted on /tr/ since I came lmao. yeah I've been in Antalya since april.

How did you find it, did turkey lived up to your expectations?

>Doctors here are routinely beat up
How often does that happens in Turkey?

quite often
Erdo rallied the uneducated conservative masses against educated seculars who would never vote for him in the first place. The hatred is astounding imagine american rednecks hating new york liberals but worse

His entire welfare system was also based on taxing middle - upper middle class and giving it to his poor base but refugees getting aidbucks fucked his constituency a bit.

In a lot of ways, no not really. I hate to think of my own people this way, but I can't imagine wasting a single day serving turks. So many rude, ignorant people who look down on other turks and worship foreigners. There's an incredible lack of respect here that makes nationalism seem incredibly fake. 2018'de de burdaydim, ama sanki bu kadar da kotu degildi...millet git gide bozuluyor sanki
I still see myself living here, but I have no illusions of working for the government or anything like that, fuck that.
I've been here since April and know of roughly 10 cases of doctors being beaten up/harassed. That's considering the fact that I don't watch/read the news everyday.

just looked at his twitter now he was complaining about haitians coming to turkey fucking lel
like how...how the fuck you come from haiti to fucking turkey....
this country is fucked

Attached: 544523.png (259x194, 8.29K)

uyarmıştık seni brem

Islamic finance will triumph! The will of Allah is with Erdogan!