Why does this happen?

Why does this happen?

Attached: Me posting on int.png (1600x1280, 347.59K)

I never understood why Pajeets hate Turks.

Everyone hates the Asian man. I think the most contributing factor to this hatred is our inherent superiority to other races. But that's just my theory.

Anatolia is Roman, I'm not Asian and I invite you to go back to Asia. But since you are not Asian, just take schizo pills.

Attached: 1656084145021.jpg (480x640, 28.28K)

Romans died 1000 years ago. If you aren't Asian, you are a vermin living in Golden lands. Go back to Pakistan conduct your le Roman LARP there.

But why pajeets specifically? You don't even border each other or have shared history or cultural ties, yet the Pajeets on here are very vehemently anti-Turk.

ROMA will unite again and I will meet with my MED brothers

I think it's because they think we support Pakistan and they are asshurt about it. They're weirdos, they think all geopolitical circumstances are an extension of their street shitter feud.

Arabs called Christian Anatolians Rum. Balkan Turks were also called Rum despite being Muslims.

Uh, sure thing brown med man, can you be a shitskin in Pakistan though? Not in my Asian country built by Asians for Asians. Syria is fine too. I heard Damascus is nice around this time of the year. I can buy a plane ticket to either of these place.

indians and pakistanis have a very binary thinking, they label everything in two facets
muslim=bad or muslim=good

They don't give a fuck about nuances, politics, different histories whatsoever. I had indians telling me they would consider me a muslim even after telling them I was an atheist. They program their brain to not compute any other alternative.

yeah don't bother, I think I should buy you plane ticket to Korea so you will meet your Asian brothers
if you want to buy me ticket then I want to meet my Spanish med brothers buy it there

No need to, I'm going to Taiwan in September. You'll see me vanguarding the Asian race from TW flag in next month.

>this thread

Attached: 1652933245279.png (1305x748, 394.85K)

Why is that Paki on the left wearing a Turkish t shirt? I knew Pakis really want to be Turkish and act more nationalist than Turks themselves in some cases but someone has to tell them that it won't make them Asian like us.

It's mostly self-hatred and doubting, they aren't white so they start projecting into other people usually Asians or slavs and start saying all this random bullshit about how you aren't white and how you have no history and such but in reality those are just bs, alot of them are in need of serious help they just need to be happy with who they are and their heritage and those same people can make a history for their nation with their knowledge or athletic performance just like many nations did.

i am loving this new Asian twist on the old formula of Turks claiming to be black

I noticed that too. They are using Turks as some kind of proxy for their racial insecurities, they ascribe Turks their own attitude to race dynamics then generalize Turks out of this imagined outlook. Very sad actually. I hope they get over with being themselves some time.

Jesus?

Pakis probably got more Central Asian blood than you Mehmet. That's not saying much (they probably 5%) KEK

we call cypriots as rum now and greeks as yunan

also balkan turks never called rum but the region was called rumeli

yes basically Im MED man and I embrace Roma

Attached: 1656281178018.jpg (528x960, 43.2K)

Sigh. Another insecure brownoid.
Let me help you to get rid of your deep-seated insecurities. It's important to remember that race is just a social construct and has no bearing on who you are as a person. Your value as an individual comes from so much more than the color of your skin. So don't let your racial insecurities hold you back from living your best life. There are a few things you can do to start overcoming your racial insecurities. First, it's important to become more aware of the negative thoughts and beliefs you have about yourself. Once you're aware of them, you can start to challenge and reframe them. For example, instead of thinking "I'm not good enough because I'm brown," try to remind yourself that race is irrelevant and that you're just as worthy and capable as anyone else. It can also be helpful to connect with other brown people who are comfortable with their identity. Seeing that it's possible to be proud of your race can help you start to feel the same way about yourself. And finally, don't be afraid to seek professional help if you're struggling to overcome your racial insecurities on your own. A therapist can provide support and guidance as you work through these issues, assigning your problems into Turks won't help you, on the contrary.

I believe in you!