Thomas’s "edgy race consciousness" stood out. When he saw an interracial couple strolling on campus...

>Thomas’s "edgy race consciousness" stood out. When he saw an interracial couple strolling on campus, he’d loudly demand, "Do I see a black woman with a white man? How could that be?" Until 1986, when Thomas met Virginia Lamp, who is white and would become his second wife, he opposed interracial sex and marriage.

newyorker.com/culture/essay/clarence-thomass-radical-vision-of-race

Attached: 1200px-Clarence_Thomas_official_SCOTUS_portrait.jpg (1200x1650, 335.78K)

He's actually a accelerationist Black Nationalists who thinks that assimilation has failed, that civil rights have failed and that the only way for Black people to be free is to collapse the contemporary US and create a black ethnostate.

>nobody should racemix except for me
he really os Any Forums

What an asshole

the good ending speedrun any%

>x is bad unless i'm personally affected by it then x is good because it just is ok
typical convervashit mentality

He uniornically started from nothing. That alone makes him based

Based. Many such cases in America. White women are just better.

Put this in a HoI4 mod

DAMN
That white suga got this old nigga whirling haha

Blacks don’t have a claim to this land, only Hispanics and Natives

>Hispanics
VGH, the indigenous Taínos of the Bronx...

It wasn't until the late 90s that a majority of Americans approve of interracial marriage.

Attached: 9r8-rc0zn0eloptdnsbl3a.png (720x438, 34.09K)

White people are so racist, seriously

if you turned off the loud rap "music" and took a shower there would be no issue.

The only people I've met who weren't ok with interracial now were blacks. If you're white and say that you're not ok with interracial to another white person they'll break down in tears.
t. knower

Attached: 165807756110458.png (373x548, 412.86K)

>He's actually an accelerationist Black Nationalist who thinks that assimilation has failed, that civil rights have failed and that the only way for Black people to be free is to collapse the contemporary US and create a black ethnostate.
That's honestly pretty based, explains why he wants to save black babies from the 'bortions. Best of all he's doing it under the guise of appeasing white conservatives.

Attached: CT.jpg (1024x1024, 174.4K)

Literall NPCs.

>this weird thing good now
>Ok

Imagine if he actually did succeed in getting rid of interracial marriage but somehow got an exception for himself

Attached: 1628263503025.jpg (680x1069, 55.53K)

> he’d loudly demand, "Do I see a black woman with a white man? How could that be?"
sounds like something a black weeb would do

Attached: 1626141474390.jpg (251x242, 17.75K)

He is too based for america