Firsties, tell me the worst thing that's happened to you and I'll tell you why you don't suffer

Firsties, tell me the worst thing that's happened to you and I'll tell you why you don't suffer

Attached: 1651600874454.jpg (259x194, 7.01K)

I was born autistic

I have never felt love or intimacy in my life
And I'm not close to my family

i was born ugly

I was born

I had sex and it hurt a lot

I am chronically ill and physically disabled because of it, i am an incel, i am balding, i am a neet, both my parents are dead.

My penis is extremely small. My basketball teammates used to call me "El Chino".They always told me in the locker room that my penis was insanely tiny

not being anywhere near yalitza

Attached: 1651525265414.jpg (683x1024, 134.67K)

I once beat off using soap a lubricant and it dried up inside my dickhole and burned like hell. I have broken bones and shit but that was nothing compared to the dick hole burn i experienced that day

Fuck dude

I have done that too

Attached: lookfrogs.png (600x549, 335.91K)

Are you chinese? I've never met a social chinese in my entire life

Attached: zx.jpg (976x850, 86.45K)

No, sólo me llamaban así porque mi pene es ridículamente minúsculo.

my ex-gf did similar to me, which cause me to nowadays have a sph fetish

Your country has a wide support net for autismos from counseling to special classes and you can always file for disability and get gov gibs. If your parents ignored your autism you can sue for compensation. You don't suffer

skill issue. Shouldn't have spent all your time playing videogames instead of learning to socialize. You don't suffer

So you're eligible for government gibs in one of the richest countries in the world. Woe is you! You don't suffer

Shouldn't join a sports team if you can't handle the bantz. You don't suffer and get a thicker skin or leave the team.

Anything that you brought upon yourself can never be called suffering. Stop being a coomer

Attached: 1650806921834.png (680x680, 316.84K)

My grandmother died very suddenly from undiagnosed cancer. One day we're cooking together in her kitchen and conversing like nothings wrong, and then suddenly 3 or 2 months later she is on her deathbed barely conscious due to the pain meds, she was to last another 3 months like this, but she passed away during the first night. I have never experienced pain quite like that and doubt I'll soon experience it again.

I'm fat, I'm KHHV, I'm unemployed caused I got fired from my job, I have a short attention spam due to years of internet usage. I think that' it.

That's it*

We're both from an EU cunt btw

I am schizophrenic and I feel my intelligence decaying at a rapid speed every year. I also have various chronic pains that I have to take a lot of medication for that is making me completely exhausted.

You missed me amigo

>I am schizophrenic and I feel my intelligence decaying at a rapid speed every year.
what the hell lmao.

what is schizophrenia like?

antipsychotics rot your brain

I lived through a war

Pfft videogames don't count

the medication is rotting your brain