/brit/

Wario edition

Attached: 1657423745315.jpg (762x682, 89.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=81j9gt1rXuk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja6PlXoZIXA&
youtube.com/watch?v=7kNzDk2CPHI
youtube.com/watch?v=hVcCyiIe4ew
youtu.be/6bCqnYLVbHw
paradise-tokyo.net/profile?cc=1675
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sue

Attached: su4218.jpg (801x1080, 109.19K)

Attached: timmyscream.jpg (900x1200, 297.03K)

>The Bible is a Jewish fairytale

Attached: 1472272752132.jpg (720x478, 48.94K)

Hunter

Attached: 1659567664381924.webm (1920x1080, 1.43M)

Currently eating a massive plate of spaghetti bolognese I made yesterday.

bradley poster used a .gif in the last thread instead of his regular .jpg format

that's a boy

what a disgusting nonce

>Rishi Sunak will make hunting white people legal on his first day as PM
>Surge in support in the polls

Isn't it strange how at the live debates, the audience always prefers Rishi?

calm down with the anti semitism lad

one for the archives

when will mind reading technology be invented do you think

Attached: su444.jpg (1100x732, 213.17K)

remember when you wrote about feeling up the "cunnies" in front of their parents?

Time. Time is an artificial construct. An idea based on the theory that events occur in a linear direction, at all times. Always forward, never back. Is the concept of time correct? Is time relevant

Attached: 8B340ACE-5DBE-4031-B06D-5BE610DBBF06.jpg (2160x1750, 829.9K)

might drink drive up to maccies for chicken nugger

need awkwafina gf

Attached: 1659561207409112.jpg (800x1200, 159.3K)

Australia is hell.

K could literally go on a rant about all the things wrong.

just want a to be shagged by an american mp loyal to the queen

simple as

Attached: Official_portrait_of_Joy_Morrissey_MP_crop_2.jpg (1500x2000, 1.32M)

what an annoying woman

>bradley poster (1)

Attached: 1611772580213.png (1275x719, 755.18K)

>tranny is a nonce
many such cases

Attached: 1655523453215.webm (1280x720, 3M)

For me, it’s Wario Land 3

Attached: 1659232867357175.jpg (650x785, 32.53K)

if she went back to the usa wouldn they hang her fore treason for swearing loyalty to the queen?

She look like a bairn

have a lot of information written down about this vietnam poster

Arise, Sir Harold of Kane

the euros was so kino, wish we won desu

You want to shag Boris Johnson?

Attached: tango at the euros.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Wario Land 4 was pretty comfy
I got filtered by Wario Land 3 because I got stuck in some spot that I couldn't work out how to get past

but we did user?

Attached: AE77BDC5-3DF9-4B52-8330-4C029BA504CA.jpg (634x482, 95.08K)

england will never win anything again (womens football doesnt count)

disqualified for fielding men

Please do xo

Is this a real pic or shopped? I've always thought it was just too perfect. What match if real?

You that fella who is constantly banging on about Yank women?

Never mind lol

>I got filtered by Wario Land 3 because I got stuck in some spot that I couldn't work out how to get past

Did you pirate it perchance…

Very polite on /brit/ but absolutely ruthless on the rest of the 'site.

i dont know
i was just on a random night walk (being an incel)
walking down the steps of this bridge at 2am in morning meet this blonde estonian asking me for directions. as we go towards where she wanted to go this turk/albanian enters the picture and we go to his flat

have walked the entirety of venice at night dozens upon dozens of times over 3 years
this was the one and only occasion something like this happened

(and only time in my life ive had a sexual experience excluding prostitutes in a tokyo soapland)

Attached: 2305.jpg (2000x1338, 1.09M)

I would personally tar and feather her

poo and its consequences have been a disaster for my arse

youtube.com/watch?v=81j9gt1rXuk

Banger.

Attached: frog dance.gif (498x441, 742.89K)

I demand yankee women

Attached: 1659227794694891.webm (576x1024, 1.85M)

>his turk/albanian enters the picture and we go to his flat
knew this was a threesome but this story is even grimmer than I thought

Got 10 likes on bumble but swiped left on all of them because they were grim

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja6PlXoZIXA&

As an American Black activist it took less than a minute to mention slavery. The debate is about another subject. He lost from the moment he opened his mouth.

corr would love to spaff inside her

Yeah my older mate emulated it on the family PC for me
To memory it would always crash after playing for an hour or something because it "ran out of colour"

Attached: 1624960036206.jpg (650x785, 45.31K)

woman on the left got a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp

reinstalled hinge last weekend but remembered why I deleted it the first 7 times and did so again the following day

need myself out of business so i can experience what it's like to climb out of poverty

yeah it looked like he had ocular gonorrhoea too
sad times
if it wasnt for him though nothing would have happened. he was the one who did the seducing/wooing (do not know the terminology) not me
i just happened to be there

any good choons for when I'm stoned

Attached: 1659660353797214.png (719x743, 198.83K)

>To memory it would always crash after playing for an hour or something because it "ran out of colour"
ok I’ve never heard of that
I know on Wario Land 3 there’s a weird anti-piracy thing where it blocks off your path with a rock

day 4/9 of nofap

Attached: 0813795.jpg (815x573, 132.84K)

corr would love to spaff inside him

How is this even allowed? Weren't we supposed to have impartiality laws in tv news? FFS now our tele news will be as shit as newspapers

and she had a boyfriend waiting for her
what was she going to say? oh yeah I got lost just spent the night with two men
one was a turk with ocular gonorrhea

Why hasn't Helperlad got a Kiwifarms thread yet?

no wonder you call them birds when they look like they evolved from them

Okay.

Terrible country filled with terrible people.
Australians don't have a culture besides insecure material competition. They are THE most insecure people on the planet. All the "we're such an easygoing lot,'she'll be right mate' shit is just delusional propaganda, in reality it's all passive-aggressive shit, even "mate" is more often a passive-aggressive insult than a friendly moniker. All the "we're tough as shit because of all the deadly wildlife" thing is bullshit - we've had something like 3 deaths from spider bites in the past 40 years, and we're a country that machine-guns kangaroos from helicopters. We have this shitty culture of farmers and Queenslanders acting like they're "aussie battlers" doing all the hard work while suburbanites live off them - when the reality is practically the opposite, with farmers and Queenslands received all sorts of federal subsidies to keep them afloat.

The government and politics are given up to creepy statists. The women are toxic as fuck you cannot watch TV without seeing constant talk of "women and children", it's like living through the suffragette period. ABC in particularly bad in this regard. Try seeing what TV shows the ABC produces these days - it's all TV shows about female investigators trying to figure out which evil toxic male ex-boyfriend committed whatever horrific crime against innocent female victim of patriarchy. Then ABC news and pretty much all aus news media is harping about 'toxic masculinity' and "domestic violence" which is always presented as male on female. The Australians who post on Any Forums are the dumbest of the lot (generally speaking) "based Toneee", "everyone in Melbourne is a vegan leftist multiculturalist bisexual" shit got boring a decade ago

Internet is slow as fuck, even the NBN is useless if you can even get on with your government black box sitting there in your home.

Australians are complete pushovers when it comes to civil rights, privacy and most of all self-respect.

>him
>those birthing hips

hmmmmmmmmmm

Don't care what blacks think about anything. Not even going to watch.

The /brit/ anthem

she wants a man who isnt very smart but has a big heart, works a comfy 9 to 5 job, drives a subaru and takes her out some place fancy every now and then

I'm a man on the move

How exactly is it different to the news channels we already had? You don't honestly think the likes of the BBC and Sky News are impartial, do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=hVcCyiIe4ew

Yeah that might have been it haha I remember there being a rock

Islam not really in the news anymore
The war on terror
Fundamentalist Islam
Not really a big deal anymore

Attached: 1659657052075948.jpg (784x1091, 143.6K)

thinkin bout commas, and the (a) good example of commas, which is:
one, two, three

...which is perfect in more ways than one

dont know that was her problem
as i went back to giudecca on vaporetto boat that morning felt so based. i was a non virgin like all the cool kids. dont even know her name

Attached: 2502.jpg (2560x1718, 1.3M)

does it count as losing your virginity if a girl gave you a blowie

Why are the English so full of hate?

Attached: oh no.png (596x399, 70.14K)

I’m a worthless virgin who will die alone

now im thinking about debt

Oh God I can barely listen to the ABC they harp on about muh women so much

its all the same shit parroted
>we didnt have rights that means i can define who can and cant, give me the gold medal for the victim olympics please

There was a guy at my school who was getting a blowjob and he pissed in the girls mouth and got so bullied over it he had to switch schools

also think anytime you sincerely engage with someone about what is and isnt a woman you're already losing the battle by default. you shouldn't have to argue it at all.

Absolute bullshit

BLACK HOLE
NAKED SOUL
LET IT ROLL
IN THE CITY
IN THE CI-TAY
youtu.be/6bCqnYLVbHw

Attached: 1659594277123211.gif (864x420, 1.42M)

i have the start of the rough draft with rounding numbers, no maths, a 4-year plan to pay off the debt

I know it is reddit as fuck but it would be nice if people wore shirts and ties as the default, I think it would just make society a lot more respectable if people actually respected themselves.

Can't imagine how a place like that or this exists all you need is a tiny wave and you've submerged half the city. Entire place must be uninsurable.

Attached: maldives male.jpg (1200x701, 248.77K)

>I know it is reddit as fuck but it would be nice if people wore shirts and ties as the default, I think it would just make society a lot more respectable if people actually respected themselves.

Attached: 1451348966437.png (522x466, 90.47K)

My dad prints of articles from the spectator and gives them to me to read

visit tokyo bro. would be based if we had sex with the same one

paradise-tokyo.net/profile?cc=1675

Attached: 0920.jpg (1920x1200, 589.95K)

>I know it is reddit as fuck but it would be nice if people wore shirts and ties as the default, I think it would just make society a lot more respectable if people actually respected themselves.

Attached: fedora21.jpg (960x960, 128.29K)

Attached: The Spacktator.png (1245x586, 294.78K)