Why are East Asian girls so superior?

why are East Asian girls so superior?

Attached: Asian kiss.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

cute faces

I really suffer without one

Attached: 1654075064425.webm (1200x900, 2.9M)

No standards

japanese, taiwanese, hong kongese girls, not east asian as a whole.

Attached: 1659661857942.jpg (3185x961, 1007.89K)

Asian girl have better face, but white girls have better bodies

Arr rook same

>why are East Asian girls so superior?
Because it's like God created the perfect woman just for Whites. He basically gave the White race easy access to the most perfect sexual beings to ever exist.

He literally said, "These are yours. Have fun."

Attached: 1659170914666573.jpg (1536x2048, 520.66K)

wish more Asian girls had big tits
they really need BWCs I think

The perfect race for whites would be West Asians. However, they are not cucked. 1000's of years of mate selection to protect their women (same as whites). Has made it impossible for one side not to seethe when they see a woman of their race-mixing blood.

Asians do not have this response. Asians will befriend the whites fucking their women.

>Asians will befriend the whites fucking their women.
Literally nothing wrong with this. Only Westernized Asians like Asian diaspora think this is a problem.

Attached: 1659170543388374.jpg (3112x1949, 1.28M)

Nobody in Georgia will even talk to a woman who marries a Russian in their family. She is dead. He is not mentioned. Their children are not remembered or spoken about.

I grew up not knowing my aunt existed or that I went to school with my cousin. He is half Russian. I only found out he was my cousin years later after his mother came to speak to mine in a restaurant we were visiting. I did not even know his name lmao. I asked my mother who she was. Only then she told me. KEK

I gained so much respect for my family and my people knowing this. I am grateful, even women are loyal to the nation, the family, pure blood.

im not russian :)

The same applies to other foreigners. The only way ou nation survived this long was because our women were loyal (more tribalistic and racist than the men)

You aren't doing this out of any respect to family and traditional values, you just hate everything and everybody related to my country. You would gladly sell your women to rich American or West European given the chance.

yeah but im different thanks to my being so cool, young and interesting.

>The only way ou nation survived this long was because our women were loyal
That didn't prevent you from losing territory. No, the real way a nation survives is by keeping its values intact and fully assimilating any newcomers capable of civilization.

Attached: georgia.jpg (650x450, 327.02K)

Pajeets are capable of civilization. Go let your women fuck them. You only tolerate whites fucking your women because you know they are superior. That and you want to fuck the women born from such unions.

There are plenty of them in Moscow thoroughly assimilated. Many of them can't even speak Georgian anymore.

Sounds more like an inferiority complex than anything

When Russia collapses. Every Slav in the Caucuses will die. You do not understand how much we want to shove knives into them, their women, their elders, even their children.. It is a spring waiting to release tension.

The streets will run red with Russian blood from here to Luhansk

Don't be delusional, you are too weak and spineless to even do a proper massacre. Chechens could do it, but your """people""" are nothing but a bunch of ass-lickers wairing for Westerners to destroy Russia for you cuz you are too insignificant to do it yourselves. Now go serve our IT immigrants in Tbilisi, slave.

>Pajeets are capable of civilization. Go let your women fuck them.
We are pajeets. That's how my people were created.

Attached: aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL3dvLzAvdWQvMzEvMTU2MTUzL2I1LmpwZw==.jpg (728x726, 128.38K)

I lived with 5 Chinese girls at uni. I have never encountered more messy people. They would leave food in the sink for days, let the bin overflow with their stuff, leave cardboard boxes and wrapping everywhere, it was awful. Idk if its a Chinese thing but I've made the association ever since

>Chechens could do it
They already did, lmao. At least tens of thousands Russians were physically removed from Ichkeria. There are videos of it, Chechens shooting the fingers of Russian civilians, civil servants like a cat playing with its prey before finishing them off. Medvedev spoke about this, but Putin swept it under rug, a compromise to keep Chechnya peaceful and stabilized.

get the fuck out of my country. we are not your kind and don't want pajeet here.

Yes, now ask yourself why Georgians never dared to do anything like this even though USSR collapse happened? Why that guy is waiting for a supposed another collapse? The answer is easy: they are all cowards unlike Chechens, lot of talk but zero action.

im going to jerk off to this later, thanks

georgia is a real country, unlike chechnya. they had their autistic tantrum and it cost them their independence, now they're kafirov's catamites forever