Why are anglos so fucking evil?

why are anglos so fucking evil?

Attached: Emmett_Till.jpg (272x365, 15.43K)

His BBC was too powerful they had to eliminate him before he matured fully.

The Black Man is the most controversial figure in the world.

Fpbp

user he was a little child. don't sexualise him pls

He was catcalling white women at that age. When he reached full maturity he would be unstoppable. He would have cucked numerous white men and bred their wives/daughters and produced 20+ mixed race offspring,

This is why they did it. Back then BBC was secretive in the south because of racism so it was risky but still prevalent as white women still sought after it and got pregnant doing so.

what do you mean? he did whistle at her lol. current american society shows that when blacks aren't killed for that sort of thing they smell blood in the water, that is why tens of thousands of non-black american women are raped every year by black men.
in any case, dying was the best thing that ever happened to emmett till. had he not been killed by whites, he'd be 'the drunk emmett till,' 'the rapist emmett till,' 'emmett till who fucked his prepubescent daughter like they all do.'

Talk shit get hit

id tell you Any Forumscels to get help, but that is why i'm here. to help you

Attached: 1595775474552.jpg (1432x1251, 413.41K)

>you don't understand, we needed to murder you because we couldn't have murdered you in the future otherwise

anglo folks be cray

He's right though

this

she lied about him catcalling her though

Attached: 793792.png (631x686, 215.57K)

Every single American should be killed except for the latinos

No wonder 1984 is based on your shithole nation. jesus, you guys are genuinly lunatics

ignore the first three posts, latch onto mine. would be very surprised if you weren't a white american lmao

if there had been a few thousand more emmett tills, thousands more than that would still be alive.

anglos used to hang italians and greeks too. Only non-racists whites in america were germans, irish and scandis

DAMN TIMMY WASN'T PLAYING AROUND

England is a menace to civilization.

I ignored those other posts because they were just unfunny shitposts
However your post was actually defending the torture and murder of an innocent child, which is why other people also replied to your insane post

Attached: 1617992445121.png (1822x1306, 795.86K)

basado
seething replies from the thirdies prove it right

and those three are the exact reason why we’re a spic filled shithole today.

the racebait are so predictable and yet its still funny when americans do it for some reason.
i need help.

>I ignored those other posts because they were just unfunny shitposts
of course they were, mate. i'm sure the retards who posted them would prefer to think so to, yet they always throw a very sincere tantrum when you fire back at them.
you assume they're joking and i'm being serious because you have to. you're a second rate white Any Forumscel.

lol your nation is thirdie.

Mister "it's illegal to walk in certain muncipalities"

what's wrong with being a third worlder, little sven? you're not some kind of Any Forumstard chud racist are you? this edge is pathetic

Good evening, I love Britain.

Attached: 1629415405546.jpg (593x584, 196.74K)

literally so fucking racist, why do you hate poc?

fpbp

Objectively correct

Non-anglos seething ITT

whatever i am, atleast i will never be a sexless chud like yourself