Americans, Western Euros, and Canadians be like: “NOOOO DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND?!...

>Americans, Western Euros, and Canadians be like: “NOOOO DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND?!? Only our greatest and most historically/culturally relevant cities are filled to the brim with immigrants. You’ll find that our random countryside towns with a population of 790 people in the middle of bumfuck nowhere is 100% NATIVE!”
Kek it is SO over for you suckers

Attached: 7479EFDB-D95C-4DDC-B700-52BD33909564.jpg (385x375, 55.75K)

Luckily, we Australians don't do this

You’re on the way. Every new glass skyscraper built by a Chinese company spells doom for you fuckers

you do though

>Whitey thinks he's native

Attached: pepe-laugh-he-doesnt-know.gif (220x220, 91.67K)

Australia is nothing but city states filled with immigrants DOUGH

>100% native bumfuck countryside
if only. Even our countryside is overrun. I honestly think Belgium might be doing worse than France or Sweden

kʰəpit shawshaw ɬatwa ɬax̣ani, yankee. mash-saya ukuk lipʰyi, saliks-nayka! stik-iliʔi wik qʰa mayka miɬayt. >:(

Attached: whack.png (1440x791, 510.16K)

My ancestors were US citizens in 1776. "Native" Americans' ancestors weren't US citizens until 1924. Who is more native?

nigga fell asleep on the keyboard

i can smell the processed cheese from this post

Dret, masi :)

>My ancestors were US citizens in 1776
post documents

and social security number

You should start a racist gang

we really do be like that

unless they were there before 1492 youre not native

Soon this will be reality for us

It's more that if you cross the street here you end up a different city. While they both would be considered the same city in America.

So it's more like: why do so many foreigners live in "area with lots of social housing"? Well, have you tried crossing the street?

MAN it feels good to be Australian

thats a stupid thing to say when the situation described is a novelty that people have been cajoled into accepting as natural. there's no reason why anyone should think 'social housing? yeah, that will be hoaching with immigrants' besides watching too much american tv