Europeans, do you believe that a replacement of the white population of your continent is really taking place?

Europeans, do you believe that a replacement of the white population of your continent is really taking place?

Attached: images - 2022-08-03T171629.506.jpg (807x380, 43.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aceh_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_National_Revolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The more time passes, the more you realise the elites are pushing for migrants while never offering incentives for the native population to have kids. At the same time, a lot of europeans are jaded and brainwashed to never have children.

tldr yes

I think a bunch of worthless shitskin parasites are forced to live in parallel next to us, and that we would all be better off without them

Theyre a bunch of bitches who could replace a paperbag however, and Im getting sick and tired of having to bone literally ALL the immigrant hoes, while these lazy brownoids doze off on park benches in their groups of 5 turbovirgins with no job no money no future

holy cope

it's a conspiracy. the great replacement isn't happening and also it's a good thing that i see more and more diversity on my streets

Yeah, but I believe a war breaks out before that happens. Which will end very badly for the minorities.

But what do I know?

yes or no question

does LIFE for the united stated citizen improve dramatically if the population is halved overnight (the half gone obviously being nonwhites like you)

simple yes or no question, dont bother replying with a cope

if youd like focus on the following points
>housing (affordability)
>wages
>social cohesion

we were not asked we were told
yes its happening

Some individual people probably do think Europe becoming less white is a good thing, but I don't think it's an institutional. I think the libs in charge just do what they think is economically rational: Native populations aren't having enough kids to keep the labor market afloat, therefore common sense dictates you invite foreign workers.

Yes but it's a good thing

but dude
these minorities are epic warrior cultures and they are epic warriors!
never mind the fact that theyre also refugee bitches with nothing to fight for essentially because they only came for gibs, you should fear fighting them!

the quote is quite ironic because Gaddafi was the leading force behind the fact that ships with migrants never reached europe in the first place

walking around in the bigger cities it's difficult to think otherwise

>holy cope

Attached: 1642303114179.png (426x309, 67.5K)

you know nothing jon snow. there isn't going to be any resistance, only the great resignation

It's over, grab a white woman before it's too late colored people, you're running out of time to possess one

Attached: a461oDJK_700w_0.jpg (700x685, 70.27K)

stop your genocide!!!
against our white nations!!!

Attached: Knight Justiciar Breivik.jpg (1600x1066, 399.68K)

I'm an Indo. We've been fighting Muslims for centuries. And we outnumber the Muslims in the Netherlands. We tried to warn Dutch people, but they won't listen.

Attached: geert wilders met een ijsje.jpg (303x257, 12.17K)

>im le based shitmigrant
every
fucking
time

the dutch were chopping off the hands of manlet bitch niggers like you, not even a hundred years ago, built a great nation, and are generally a well established "people" in europe

who the fuck are you besides literal genetic trash with some epic fantasies about fighting da moslems

you know who fought moslems in europe for example? Russians who dismantled the ottoman empire of slave traders over the course of 300 years

but hey, thank GOD some brown shit ass shitskin is there in the netherlands to "warn the dutch" about muslim immigrants, those are the bad ones

you absolute fucking nigger lmao, I hope a skinhead drives a pipe through your tiny skull one day in meinkraft

This guy ended with a baïonette in his ass and his country burned to the ground while the muslims in Europe didn't do shit

So not really

>Yeah, but I believe a war breaks out before that happens
Holy crap neither of you guys have gone outside
This is what 4chin does to people, I really need to block this site

Kek

our men are already infantilized and the ones who aren't are "voluntarily" killing themselves of in ukraine

Attached: 1657984415987.png (1359x993, 114.53K)

why are you so mad
>the dutch were chopping off the hands of manlet bitch niggers like you, not even a hundred years ago, built a great nation, and are generally a well established "people" in europe
the dutch... i mean the belgi did not do that, force publique was mostly black

You are fat, in the middle of midnight larping online with epic escapism to cope with your boring life.
You are a looser
Shut up
Have sex, because you don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend

user, we were those Dutch lol.

belgians are memed as the hand choppers because of leopold, but if you want to pretend colonial powers didnt buck break the absolute SHIT out of the locusts living in asia, in the case of the dutch itd be the surinamese, malays, etc, then lel bro

they probably had harems of little no leg no feet cripples just to play football with, its like youve never talked to a high test whypipo

based

Indos are the Dutch people pulled back from Indonesia out of American pressure. Plus the soldiers who supported them.

Chud, your virgin freak hands would be broken before you ever threw a punch. That's why you seethe impotently on the internet.

I bet they made lampshades out of them, the fucking racist shitters

I don't believe it, it's readily observable. I believe it the same way I believe 2 + 2 = 4.

>He's dead therefore he's wrong
Maybe you niggers could reform your education system if you stopped rioting for five seconds.

austrians getting uppity again

Attached: 1656160200782.jpg (651x513, 38.32K)

when the actual politicians who backdoored their citizens and agree to literally import shit-people for profite, when these same guys ADMIT that they were lying the whole time, that integration never will work etc, YOU dont have to come here and talk shit to me, immigrant, its not gonna do anything

>oh no some shit ass worm whose parents ran away from a dilapidated dysgenic shithole with their asses on fire, called me fat

k

I live in my country, youre an abortion with no homeland

not my problem

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aceh_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesian_National_Revolution
After the independence war of Indonesia, where Indonesians were killed 30 to 1, America got mad, so the Dutch people in Indonesia, hapas and the supporting Moluccan troops pulled back to the Netherlands. And they now form the right wing. With people like Mark Rutte, Geert Wilders, Thierry Baudet (but also a bit of the left, like Rob Jetten).

shitskin I aint scrapping
Im strapped with the strap

fuck around Ill put your cuckshit
on your head like a cap