/brit/

His Excellency, Patrick, the Mayor of Cockington edition

Attached: His Excellency, Patrick, the Mayor of Cockington.jpg (2048x1365, 411.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0fZ-r5Qe3tM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKvE_xYIKII&t=168m21s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKvE_xYIKII&t=172m30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE BLACKPILL IS TRUE!

POST BENEATH IF YOU AGREE

keep it up lads don't think we've had enough posts about trannies or long theories about trannies from tranny experts it's friday night after all wouldn't want someone to post something fun

Are the guys fighting over incels drunk?
Can't understand getting into internet fights unless you're drunk

haha it's opposite day you mug

Just got called a flag shagger in Morrisons

stfu troon

----------------------------------------------

END OF THE BLACKPILL BELIEF LINE

UNDER THIS LINE LAY THE BELIEVERS OF PISSPILL

-----------------------

youtube.com/watch?v=0fZ-r5Qe3tM

doin a watch

Attached: bald and bankrupt.jpg (900x900, 63.43K)

>it's friday night

Attached: 1625249575039.png (925x900, 711.97K)

i'm sloshed but i'm not posting about incels

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKvE_xYIKII&t=168m21s
Heather gets mad whenever Bill Gates is mentioned

Attached: bill.jpg (720x318, 112.44K)

some of you lot need to take the cyanide pill or the risperdone pill

You mugging me off, mate?

brit cames from being fairly normal during the day to fucking dickhead and wet lettuce central at night

Attached: 1659598964141883.webm (460x776, 295.25K)

The main question is, how does a trans man know that their feeling of “man-ness” is what it actually feels like to be a man? If you weren’t born a man, isn’t it possible that how you think it feels to be a man is way off? Same thing for a trans woman. How would a person who was born a man know what it’s like to feel like a woman? And you can’t say there’s no objective feeling of what it feels like to be a man or a woman, because then what the hell are you claiming to feel like in the first place? If it’s not biology, it’s not genitalia, or genetics, it’s not looks, it’s not feelings, it’s not lifestyle, then what makes a man a man, and a woman a woman? It has to be something. I think everybody knows it’s biological, and the ones who say it isn’t are more than likely just scared to say it aloud, but there’s a small but vocal minority who don’t think truth is that important. If truth hurts somebody who is marginalized it should be done away with.

thats dumb
even if they trained that thing to be possessive over the gold it holds, and used some prince charles v. MK ULTRA II.IV tier things on it so that anyone who tries to get it gets bitten, then its still not effective.
for me? its swans

you could shoot that mule easily
but you cant shoot a swan because thats illegan (treasons) and if you try to fight it (a swain), you will get fucked up by it. swans are more dangerous than some horse or donkey thing. the democrats suck - elephants are better (but i digress) and...

i just think that itd be cool to have a swan running around holding the gold instead
swans are badass!

Attached: oo.png (287x307, 70.23K)

lol no

it's always this shit, there's no difference

need dick sucking now

Leftypol angry inside when Rorke cracks a "woman in kitchen" joke at toil to the lads, but doesn't say anything

so brit is normal when only literal jobless freaks or lazy student dossers are posting?

I hate it when my girlfriend sends me pics like this. I literally want to tear off her clothes and ram my cock in her fanny until I explode, I don't give a fuck I'll put one in her with no protection. I want her to lock her legs around me while she whispers sweet nothings in my ear, gripping my back tightly and I coom hard in her tight, sweet pussy. holy fuck I need to coom

Attached: 1659654877881.jpg (606x1077, 460.38K)

play any farmville lately? ville

>scared of women because one rejected you in school (presumably years ago)?

Because it's fucking awful. It destroyed my confidence and made me think no girl is ever going to be attracted to me. I never saw any evidence to the contrary.

How can I at 26 recover at this point? How can I realistically talk to a woman with romantic intent? She'll be able to tell and run away. I'm stuck and that I have no friends is also another massive red flag.
Don't let anyone ever tell you life is harder for women.

Probably. At this point I'm a bit numb but I've still never tried to ask a girl out since.

Why should I toughen up? Why shouldn't others become more sensitive?

Good for them, but what do you do if you can't?

I had friends in school but I never told them about my being rejected.

only time it becomes noticeably shittier over the standard deviation is during yank and aussie power hour at from 5am onward

LGBTQ = PAEDO

Attached: Paedoshow.png (645x410, 70.06K)

..yh

what did the british people do with their £950 stimulus cheque?

So it seems.

is the 26 y/o just replying to himself? getting the feeling this is someone pushing a gimmick

>Why should I toughen up? Why shouldn't others become more sensitive?
Because people need to be tough. Life gets bad at times. People need mental strength.
Any society where men became whimpering poofs was quickly conquered by the one next to it or crisis came due to ineffective men, and everyone manned up quickly.

invested it on a bot asking the posters of /brit/ how they spent it

do not talk to me france

what did the british people do with their £950 stimulus cheque?

creepy sex tourist

An engine fails on a plane, it starts to descend and everyone realises they are going to die.

A woman then stands up and asks "is there anyone here man enough to make me feel like a woman one last time?"

Suddenly, a man stands up, takes off his shirt and says "here, iron this!"

Anyone want a cock?
One of my chickens turned out to be a big black cock and I can't keep him or he'll wake the neighbours in the morning

>quickly conquered
So? I've no investment in this society. I've been shunned and I have no girlfriend or family so I have zero incentive to care. Let it be nuked for all I care.

Attached: carry_on_henry.jpg (900x450, 78.86K)

still waiting for my grenfell stimulus check treeza

Went to the doctor telling them about my headaches that don't get fixed by painkillers hoping she'd give me some codeine but she gave me some other weird stuff I've never heard of and aren't at all abusable instead

Attached: 1590485141597.png (645x773, 11.04K)

Heather rejects the redpill
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKvE_xYIKII&t=172m30s

Attached: h.jpg (720x355, 167.31K)

how did you spend my (You)?

I thought it was just euro doctors that refuse to give out codeine for anything now

This is why gimps like you need battered into behaving correctly. Dead weight. No contribution, no desire to protect those around them.

they wouldnt give you codeine for a headache eedyot
maybe cocodamol paracetamol but...

>Joyce Rebekah "Joy" Morrissey (née Inboden, 30 January 1981)[2][3] is an American-born British politician who has served as the Conservative Member of Parliament (MP) for Beaconsfield in Buckinghamshire since 2019.[4][5] Since February 2020 Joy Morrissey has been a Parliamentary Private Secretary,[6] first at the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office,[7] then the Ministry of Justice,[8] and from February 2022 to the Prime Minister.[9]

Attached: Joy-Morrissey.gif (847x360, 200.17K)

Rorke getting steaming at the pub then getting angry at himself when he gets home for being "degenerate"

getting ads for dental implants because i was thinking in my brain about putting platinum teeth in my mouth... its over

Attached: random_2-1.png (889x575, 277.02K)

thanks Anglos

A few years ago I was in absolute agony with a wisdom tooth abscess and the cunt doctor wouldn't even give me co-codamol, so I just ended up drinking half a litre of whiskey every day.

nothing to do with me

its up to the australians now
theyre the ones they need to
put platinum in their mouthes

don't think you would have been a cow without industrialisation lad no offence

replaced my headphonebergs and im astonished how much better new ones are
it's not that they go out all of a sudden they deteriorate the sound slowly. so weird

Lmao, I've broken no laws and have a job unlike some dossers. I'll protect my parents and that's about it.
>noooo you have to protect women who would spit on you and laugh at you for being a virgin
Yeah nah mate.

and now here's Bachman-Turner Overdrive with You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet

*nunchucks you in the throte*

>mfw someone says Taiwan is a country near me

Attached: 1659655514435769.webm (1080x720, 1.62M)

in american films the college students always smoke weed with the professors. does this actually happen?

>I choose the whitepill, I chose Christianity
BASED

>women laughing at you
oh no, how horrible. I've had women rip the piss out me for my height (5'9). Instead of being a whiny cunt crying to the internet about it, I just said I don't care because I like tall women anyway, then I pulled her the same night. Suddenly, she didn't care about my height when my tongue was down her throat.

says it all really

Attached: 1651786064330.jpg (791x666, 68.23K)

>I choose the whitepill, I chose Christianity

Attached: 1659564085809271.png (897x1023, 1.17M)