What went wrong exactly? Is giving internet to Latin America mistake? But they also provided tons of kino gore vids

What went wrong exactly? Is giving internet to Latin America mistake? But they also provided tons of kino gore vids.

Attached: 2560px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png (2560x1792, 130.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LRuRJfKaJlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are massively insecure about the race issue, as a consequence of racial caste system brought to them by Iberians. It broke their minds. And they think Turkey is their Old World analogue, so they project all their insecurities onto Turks, however they fail to realize there is no such racial concept in Turkey as there is in Brazil. I honestly kind of feel bad for them.

Please, stop making threads about Brasil.
Por favor, dejad de hacer hilos acerca de Brasil.
Por favor, parem de fazer fios sobre o Brasil.

The Portuguese America never had a racial caste system, there was racism obviously but not as castes like in Spanish America. Also racism is nonexistent in Brazil.

lmfao what a bait

That's actually true tho

>racism is non-existent in brazil

brazil isn't latin america however

>giving i

We built it with OUR money, subhuman cockroach

He didn't say that, he said there was racism

>brazil
>latinx america

Turks are too this day the most butthurt niggas on this board, especially when you touch delicate issues such as their European status

more European than you still

Sure thing
youtu.be/LRuRJfKaJlY

This thread made you really mad, right?

Lol, yeah....
Kek hadn't even seen this thread
Now it all makes sense

Brazil > Literally every Latin America country.

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Can't be more delusional than this

come on now OP, you got beef with ONE guy, don't drag us all into it. Besides, we're friends aren't we? no need to fight

Attached: 1623196974582.png (1391x1125, 1.75M)

I don't have problems with Brazilians or Latin Americans ofc we are friends

I don't think turkey ever won a war. I only know of Turkey because they're always showing up on some documentary being fucked by some european. Turk = Arab losers to my brain.

Never come to Brazil if you want to live, we don't like moslems.