He lived the perfect american suburban life. Big house, big cars, loving family

He lived the perfect american suburban life. Big house, big cars, loving family.

Why did he do it?

Attached: Watts-house-lede.jpg (1908x1146, 258.51K)

Chicken Nuggets.

>-40000000000 in debt that his stupid wife would pay off over the course of 50 years by scamming old people on Facebook.

He needed Jesus in his heart, and poop on his dick

Kids would have grown up and realised they were sexually abused by their mother for Facebook banter by shoving things up their arses. He did them a favour.

His got married to a modern white woman.

Attached: 1647944579774.jpg (1242x579, 192.24K)

>McMansion you can barely afford in the middle of nowhere

Do Jews think this would besmirch the image of white family men?

the homestead with a small forest and grassland with ruminants and chickens, mostly animal based diet - that's the life.
not being a sardine in a can you don't own

Where does it specify her race?

My theory is that his wife called his infidelity out and they got in a big argument which lead to him choking her to death. Then being the dumbass he is he thought the best way to cover his tracks would be to kill his children as well and make up a story about how she left him and took the kids with her.

>He lived the perfect american suburban life. Big house, big cars, loving family.
He lived a boring life.

Attached: 1629455221497.jpg (772x248, 37.28K)

Selfish sociopathic man who got himself stuck probably with an unbearable woman.

I love my wife and my son is perfect but I get why men abandon their familied and kill their spouses.

In the Greek version he only went for the wife and the dog, while he spared the child.

Attached: 1234567.jpg (600x387, 56.98K)

did he fal for the asian gold digger?
greece has really cute girls

For me it's the weird children noises and vague appearances on bodycam during the police inspection of the house.

probably wife and kids you have to sacrifice your life for them so with killing them he prevented his death.

You just know she contributed to him snapping like he did

probably because his wife was needy and boring. the kids probably saw it happen.

drunk on ass

Mouth fart vacuum or something like that

Because thats not life for a man.

>there's no way to find out
This is absolutely not true, my sister in law got dumped a few times after her bfs found out what she was like from other guys.

>There's no way to find out
Yes there is, just pay attention to her attitudes and behaviors. Whores are far more likely to use sex as leverage. They're more readily available to do it up front. If they have rules around when they will have sex, then you absolutely know she's a reformed whore as well. Plus you can always wait for an opportunity to read her dms when she's not around.