Mall walking

do americans really??

Attached: wall malking.png (2048x890, 590.49K)

AHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: kkekk.jpg (727x727, 41.51K)

Wtf? Americans are able to walk?

>safe walking environment
what are sidewalks?

Attached: lmao.jpg (750x920, 34.71K)

No wonder mart sharting is an epidemic in the us. They spend all day inside a mall sooner or later something like this is bound to happen

Americans get shot on those

they left out the part where you have to drive 45 minutes to get there first

07:00 AM = mall walk
07:03 AM = shart at wal-mart

Attached: C_O22PgXsAAjveq.jpg (600x600, 72.77K)

the space between the street and parking lots

most roads don't have those here
It's hard to stress how tight of a grip car companies have on American infrastructure

my mom has dementia, I know walking with her in the mall she won't jump out in the middle of the street trying to flag down a cab to see my sister who lives 9000km away

Wrong. We don’t have those. We get shot on the side of the road

in america? the place you get stabbed or shot

we dont have sidewalks dummy

Malls are on the way out, but it was definitely a "THING" where older people could get exercise without having to worry about traffic etc.

When I say "was" I mean like when I was a kid in the 90s my grandma and auntie (RIP to them both) use to walk the mall.

>organized mall walking program

remember stefan erickson? this was how he conned $200 million from medicare

>walk the mall daily for years
>decide to break the habit and go outside for once
>have to walk on the road because no sidewalk
>get hit by a car
>even if you had an insurance it wouldn't cover such a risky activity as walking
>get bankrupt and in debt for the jews until you die of fat cancer
>don't see anything wrong with all of this and be persuaded USA is still better than europe or any other country because school teachers and TV told so

Laugh all you want but it was a tiny bit of sovl we had in the 80s and 90s. It's not even a thing now.

>bloated shrines to consumerism
>soul

Souless building but old people going there to just walk is sovl and people would go there just to hangout. Now people only go to what malls remain strictly to shop so even the little bit of sovl there was is now gone.

You're missing out on a lot of life if that's your concept of sovl

So its not the mall, its that we had a kind of place to hang out, especially like teenagers and old people. Sit or walk and chat with each other. A very imperfect but still present substitute for ye old town square or w/e.

Nowadays there's just nothing. Depending on where you live you might have a park weather permitting

Some people do it when it’s really really hot out. Never seen it first hand myself.

just for curiosity's sake, could i get away with opening a store in the US and calling it "shart-mart"?

If you sell diapers and underwear then I think a lot of people would find it humourous

>substitute for ye old town square or w/e.
:[
Is america not rich?
Hete is all that money going ?

they are noisier than an airplane

Attached: stroad.jpg (4032x2689, 2.33M)

As someone who works on the apron of an international æroport,

yes

surely they don't

Attached: 1617459408274.jpg (600x600, 125.72K)

Idk, but every rich person I know of lives in the most remote, least walkable places of all. Most rich people hate common areas, because it involves hobnobbing with poor and even slovenly middle class.

First time I heard about that was when I watched better call Saul kek

we also get shot in malls retard

hmmm interesting idea
but could i get away with it legally aswell?