What makes them think they are not part of Latin America?

What makes them think they are not part of Latin America?

Attached: brazil-flag.jpg (1024x680, 99.19K)

Brazilians associate Latin America with Spanish America.

that's retarded thinking

Much like a French Guyanese would never describe himself as "European" when asked what his cultural background is like. Yes, it is technically correct that he is politically European, but it just doesn't communicate it very well. It's a beetle-in-the-box situation: even if the beetle in MY box says "latin america is a strictly defined geographical classification", I'm not really communicating anything when the beetle in your box says "latinos are mexicans, puerto ricans and people like that"

Our culture is not the same as yours

>beetle in the box
brazil is numero uno at coming up with weird confusing phrases
I also know a brazillian who ate a beetle

They are africans

Brazilians are white and European

brazilians don't consider themselves latinos because we don't speak spanish, hispanic culture is alien to the average person here and they only know about it because of mexican novelas and some reggaeton hits here and there

Latino America is synonym with Hispanic America

I'm Caipira, not Brazilian nor Latin American.

/thread

nothing more to be said

Why are you so obsessed?
who gives a shit, seriously.

this

It is though, you listen to reggaeton, have lots of corruption and crime, and speak a broken bastardized version of a european language.
The only real difference between you and Mexico is the language.

>hispanic culture is alien to the average person here
considering there's barely any real difference between spaniards and portuguese, I doubt that

We don't ride camels in an inhospitable hot and arid desert

Nigga everything south of Porto is nothing but dunes and camels

If you think southern portugal is a desert then you have never been to spain.

português brasileiro é mais proximo ao galego do que o de portugal.
lide, borbulhe e dilate.

>Brazil is NOT Latin American
>Our interior is a tropical shithole filled with these kinds of Indians, Venezuela's interior is a tropical shithole filled with those kinds of Indians
>Our music is based around nigger rhythms that go boom boom bap but Colombia's music is based around nigger rhythms that go boom bap boom
>We got a bunch of shitalians from this part of Italy, Argentina got a bunch of shitalians from that part of Italy
>Our gangs are violent because of trafficking and drugs, Mexico's gangs are violent because of drugs and trafficking
>Our favorite sport is watching retards kick a ball around, their favorite sport is watching a ball get kicked around by retards
>We are European, African and Native gigamutts that speak this Iberian language, they're European, Native and African gigamutts that speak that Iberian language
>As you can see, we are completely different

Attached: soyzil.png (366x694, 203.38K)

Não é não burro

é sim

Attached: 1523538276111.png (360x450, 82.01K)