What makes them think they are european? Turks get mad if you say they aren't part of Europe

What makes them think they are european? Turks get mad if you say they aren't part of Europe

Attached: turkey.png (679x452, 4.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brazil is not Latin American THOUGH

I don't have to explain shit to you and your shit thread ;)

Attached: 1521684366229.jpg (1000x1321, 447.67K)

Thanks for proving my point, have a nice day

From what i gather they are seen as muzzie doner sellers by actual europeans, am i correct?
Also genetic studies say they cluster with kurds and similar people

if greeks are considered europeans, turks should be considered the same too

self hate, they think they are a superior race to arabs, changed their alphabet and everything and they still are seen as subhumans by whitoids.

They hate themselves.

Attached: Turk Arab.jpg (1080x879, 287.1K)

Greeks don’t have squinty chink eyes

Not only they are not part of Europe but also our enemy for many centuries. Even Spaniards had to fight ottomans to preserve Europe. For example in Lepanto where even Miguel de Cervantes (Don Quijote) fought and lost an arm.

This
Rent free

They're related to Gypsies.

Attached: 1659243824802430.jpg (1050x1033, 188.89K)

Why do shitskins think we think we are Europeans? Why do poopskins use Turks as a proxy to dump their deepest, strongest insecurities? We are Asians, and we always been relished on being Asians ever since the birth of Turkish nationalism. If you can't accept that you're non-white, that's your problem, not ours. We Turks are proud of who we are and we're not going to let a bunch of insecure shitskins bring us down. So quit using us as a crutch for your own shortcomings and learn to accept yourselves for who you are.

Attached: FUCK OFF.jpg (1050x1033, 221.71K)

made this post just for YOU

Turks are asian

they have a small territory of europe and the turks i've seen really don't think that

>Guaranteed replies from the Turk schizo

It's always Latin American shitskins who come up with wild assumptions like that. Because they have a rigid racial hierarchy established back in 16th century, imposed on them by Spaniards. It really mindbroke them. They think everything in their own twisted racial framework and also think Old Worlders also subscribe to their way of thinking. It's really sad.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento

Attached: Reden%C3%A7%C3%A3o.jpg (2160x2560, 747.08K)

>muh latin american shitskins
Bro, your country is browner than Brazil

Attached: 1647625150647.png (1226x1434, 861.75K)

I'm born ready to crush my subordinates
Let's see what will shitskins come up with. Let's get the ball rolling. Come on.
>BROWN WHITE BLACK PARDO
Typical mindbroken shitskin babbling. Subhuman Liveleak video of month candidate do you realize that those terms have no meaning outside of mongrelzil and New Mongrel World? For us we are Turks from Central Asia. Not blanquaomaon tranquilla favela flavor race.

Attached: 1659534897383492.png (3168x3080, 527.76K)

You're not asian, you're not european. You're a mistery meat and i just buck broke you eternally.
Seethe, cope and dilate

Kurds are super distant from most Turks, lol.
Nice meme, lol. That's same distance as from a Syrian to an Italian, and it's gypsies being mutts causing this, not Turks. Askenazis and Greeks are literally closer to Balkan gypsies than Hindus.

Attached: screencapture-vahaduo-github-io-vahaduo-2022-08-05-00_45_05.png (376x2344, 199.02K)

>roachcel diaspora is seething again

Every time

you're in all of these threads mate 24/7, your dead armenian grandfathers aren't coming back :D