How does one acquire a sexually repressed mommy gf?

How does one acquire a sexually repressed mommy gf?

Attached: p1.png (1280x688, 900.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgeR3_rhDmE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just be a Chad 6'5 piano and hokey prodigy bro.

Surely she is desperate enough at that age to go after anyone

Just go to any leftist party's offices in the western world and look for the genXers.

only in Europe

what is this, the piano teacher?
that movie was so forgettable, nymphomaniac did it much better.

Disagree. Nyphomaniac was mostly just shock factor. Piano Teacher is a decent character study of a fucked up individual.

>get sexually repressed mommy gf
>*hids crystal shards in your shoes*

Piano teacher was far more interesting, her performance especially was great, if anything nymphomaniac is the least memorable Von Trier film

that was such a psychotic move and the exact point where I knew I was watching kino

since you guys mentioned it, what's the piece that plays at the start of the scene?
youtube.com/watch?v=tgeR3_rhDmE
and yea, she's insane

>the way she storms out before the tear could fall
Such a great scene

i promised myself I wouldn’t watch this movie until i acquired an older gf. wish me luck anons
on a side note “funny games” insisted upon itself

>insisted upon itself
what does that even mean

the movie doesn’t exactly treat relationships as something to aspire to, just watch it, it’s not going to ruin anything for you

The virgin The Piano Teacher
The chad My Mother

Intentionally or not, she was doing that poor girl a favor. She's extremely anxious and being pushed to do the thing she doesn't care about and which induces her anxiety in the first place. Couple more years of that, and she'd end up like Erika.

I've said my piece

>My Mother
i read the book and have no idea why Bataille's Story of the Eye hasn't been adapted instead

why did she stab herself in the end? dumb hag

why does she crouch down and piss outside people's cars as they fuck? why does she want to fuck her own mother? who the fuck knows? she's fucked up beyond belief.