Do you have a car in your country? Is car ownership widespread and affordable where you live?

Do you have a car in your country? Is car ownership widespread and affordable where you live?

You know, all the banter at the americans and their car culture notwithstanding, i kinda wish i had a car. Of course i still want to live in a walkable city (inb4 soyjack) with developed infrastructure system where you can get anywhere just by public transport, but a car lets you to go anywhere you want by yourself. You just hop on and drive, you can even go hundreds kilometers from your home in one day, just like that, without tickets or preparation or anything like that. Pretty liberating. Unfortunately i'm a poorfag student in a russian province, so it's another couple years until i'm done with my studies, then i move to St. Petersburg and only there, after a couple years of work (i don't want to go into debt and pay interest) i'd be able to afford a semi decent car, if everything goes right.

Attached: 9a0.png (728x483, 302.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DowntownLAScan/status/1555337654543126528
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep, got a grocery getter five years ago now, and it is indeed very freeing. Glad to no longer have to borrow my parents' cars or take the bus/train like a poorfag/teenager.

i used to have one, sold it today though

stay safe frens, good night

It's scary
No matter how good of a driver you are, your life can end instantly due to someone else's incompetence on the road

Good luck user. I walk most places I go except for groceries and work. But having a car is nice and convenient.

I don't have a car, you don't need a car to live in the Netherlands (as a student). Public transport is free everywhere in the country and you can basically get anywhere with the bus/train/metro (or your bicycle).
Maybe when I work, but employers here pay for your public transport card

let me guess: you suffer though

why yes, i do suffer

(i get no bitches and you don't earn a lot in the netherlands compared to the US, plus there is a major housing crisis, also we only have three (3) taco bell restaurants here)

I have a fucking 20 year old hyundai it is worse than a moped

don't watch this then

twitter.com/DowntownLAScan/status/1555337654543126528

why were they going so fast?

Oh boo hoo you can’t get terrible Americanized Mexican food in the Netherlands. True SVFFERING.

look like a crazy suicidal person
somehow the bitch driving surived, but like a whole bunch dead, it happened today

Yes. I have been to the US to know what good Mexican (or Americanized Mexican food for the same matter) tastes like.
You can't that that in the Netherlands

>bursts into flames

I thought this was a meme. What the fuck caused all that fire?

How can somebody go to the US, from the Netherlands, and conclude that their is suffering in the Netherlands. If anything it should have humbled you. We SVFFER in America, Any Forums told me so.

I can easily afford 10 cars but am too scared to drive.

i've went to Yucatan in 2005 and their food was so delicious that I remember it 17 years later. Our mexican food is like eating paper in comparison, at least in the north.

i did my study abroad semseter in the US

fuck you, i know what you guys are hiding
your national parks are nothing compared to the shit we have in europe
everyone is friendly, warm and approachable
people earn a shit ton of money (basically in my field americans earn 3 to 4x more)
i dont care how unhealthy it is but the fastfood was cash
the houses you guys have (and the cars) are massive

Attached: 1648661241364.jpg (640x640, 56.65K)

whenever i have the extra money i would probably get a license
i don't plan on getting a car, but a license would be good to have if i ever wanted to rent or drive a friends car

it's not fair
we don't have any mexicans
arab food isn't even that good, i don't even like doner kebab

Attached: 1657437636033.jpg (704x720, 51.47K)