Am I a bad person for being scared of Mexicans?

Am I a bad person for being scared of Mexicans?

Attached: 1658929824519596.png (640x605, 432.05K)

NO, YOU ARE JUST A BITCH ASS NIGGA

why would you even be scared of them, they're all like 5'4 and like to drink beer after working in landscaping or construction

What's there to be scared of?

they're usually pretty nice to me

you’re definitely a pussy

yes, also a fucking racist idiot

Maybe, but I grow up learning that Mexican race is most violent race that ever exsisted.
Why did we need the wall then?
Getting raped and murdered like Trump said.

Attached: rawImage.jpg (2048x1589, 394.65K)

went to mexico this year.

it's definitely poorer and less safe than the US but the vibes in that country are just beautiful.

if I blended in better I would love to go to mexico or even live there but I am GVRMVNVSLVVVC and stick out with my white skin.

The cartels run the police so if they want you dead, you will die.

They built three separate tier 1 civilizations, decided they were too corrupt and completely tore them down and started over in the time it took us to just perfect one civilization. They are honestly God tier neighbors and we are lucky to have them instead of some dirty anglos or slavs.

Attached: Great-Places-2016-Streets-South-24th-Omaha-Convention-Visitors-Bureau.jpg (1000x700, 249.18K)

What race are you. I hear they don't like white folks pic related. It's kinda understable tho since we have fought lots of wars ans stuff
Would you ever go to Mexico or Texas or California?
But Mexicans are racist too.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-14 001804.png (997x802, 854.48K)

Blacks and Central Americans exist, how could we possibly be the most violent? Fun fact, most illegal immigrants are Central Americans :).
Btw if you want to visit Mexico and be safe, just dont be retarded. Dont go to our most violents cities or states, and travel directly to whatever your desired location is via plane and not driving there. Our highways are really dangerous!
trve

>went to mexico this year.
Where, did you just stay in thw white areas?
>it's definitely poorer and less safe than the US
Dude, the crime rates are higher than anywhere in Africa is some areas.
>I would love to go to mexico or even live there
Why tho?
>The cartels run the police so if they want you dead, you will die.
So then why would you live there?
Anglos and slavs don't have the highest murder rates in the world tho.

>Maybe, but I grow up learning that Mexican race is most violent race that ever exsisted.
You were lied to.
>Why did we need the wall then?
The immigration waves and illegal materials the wall is meant to slow are coming from south America and lower central America. blaming Mexico is like Germany blaming Greece for all the Syrians on its doorstep.
>Getting raped and murdered like Trump said
You could of just started with "I'm a moron."

allegedly to "stop the viol0ence in the drug trade" but if people wanted to do that the government would legalize and regulate them

Any place in the USA is more dangerous than any place in Mexico for a mexican like me, sure there are troglodytes shooting each other here over drug routes and regional influence but in USA I might just be minding my own business buying in the local walmart when suddenly a random incel shoots me just because, hear this, I exist. Americans are sick people, they create enemies out of nowhere and they love to pick on less fortunate people maybe they do it in a more politically correct way now but that obsession with conspiring to harm others in order to put themselves above it's never changed in essence, your government is way worse, your government embodies everything wrong with power and secrecy, I truly fear the american government more than anything in this world.

no but self hatred is never good for you.

>how could we possibly be the most violent?
Explain Ciudad Juarez then.
>Dont go to our most violents cities or states
So don't go to where actual Mexican live then.
>Our highways are really dangerous!
Exactly more dangerous than highways in Africa.

Its understandable, they're known to peel each others faces off (still living) so that zack and kyle in pleasantville USA can enjoy some cocaine.

>What race are you.
white, I've had more white people act rude towards me than mexicans and they make up like 50% of the population here

>But Mexicans are racist too
not all, but even if that's the case so what? doesn't justifies it
those news that gringos have died in mexico are so exaggerated in gringoland and makes it seem as if all mexico is like that and that that will happen to you if you come here, what a joke

there's bunch of mexicans in the US too so it makes sense

Im recommending you shit out of good faith retard. Plus there are safe cities that arent even touristic such as San Pedro Garza Sada.
>Ciudad Juarez
Carteles, gringos are the buyers, ty USA.

>But Mexicans are racist too.
In my experience Mexicans are often have racist ideas (eg. thinking blacks are lazy and violent) but don't act racist towards other races unless fighting words were said.

>Work late night at shitty grocery store
>Group of Mexicans wearing gang shit walk in
>All are super polite and pay for everything
what

Attached: 1659315274157303.jpg (925x1081, 85.38K)

yes mexican society is racist but we never kill others just because of their race, unlike americans.

>You were lied to.
The homicide statistics back it up tho.
>from south America and lower central America
If Mexico is so great why do tens of millions of them live in usa legally or illegally?
>You could of just started with "I'm a moron."
But they do commit more crime than white pipo according to fbi stats.
Why are there tens of millions of Mexicans in usa? And no, Trump said specifaclly yo keep out Mexicans and central americans becasue they are a violent people.

I’m not scared of latinos but ngl i do get a bit nervous around black people if they’re not dressed well

Id say that our society suffers from classism. Morenos are looked down upon because of the stereotype that they are uneducated and poor, it's different to american racism.

>If Mexico is so great why do tens of millions of them live in usa legally or illegally?
Money retard.

That makes is scarier tho. When usa miltary kills people they kill people who are different religion or race. Mexicans kills each other despite being same religions and everthing.
>can enjoy some cocaine.
True, except they kill many white people too that way

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-23 173757.png (1318x515, 271.5K)

>Where, did you just stay in thw white areas?
There are no white areas. I stayed in the richer area but most people I saw were Mexican and spoke spanish. Everyone else was a tourist. I went to Puerto Vallarta.

>Dude, the crime rates are higher than anywhere in Africa is some areas.
High crime rates usually just mean avoid doing stupid stuff and going out at night. Even if 100 people are murdered in Mexico everyday the countries population is 150 million, so it's literally a drop in the bucket.

Mexico is cheaper than the US. Everything is about half the price. The weather is much warmer and I like warm weather. Women are easier than in the US being a white dude, and prostitution is legal if you're into that. Rent is cheap. Most of those reasons are enough for me to want and/or be okay with living there.

All the US problems like expensive rent and expensive healthcare, black thugs, cold weather and chemical-filled food don't really exist there.

>So then why would you live there?
Cartels is a turn off and one of the main reasons I am not living in Mexico right now.

WTF , negrobros...

nope, cope all you want, mexicans are racist

Sorry for all the question, but where do you live?
>that will happen to you if you come here, what a joke
According to statistics, yes.
>Carteles, gringos are the buyers,
Carteles don't have to butcher 100,000s of ther own Italain mafia, Japanese Yakuza sell drugs but they seem to still repect one another, Mexican don't.
They hate white folks too webm related.
They were prolly Hindus user, lol.

Attached: 1600622121181.webm (404x720, 2.98M)

ok sureño de mierda

>San Pedro Garza Sada
looks pretty nice

I LOOOVE Mexican women

Attached: Tum.jpg (946x2048, 357.61K)