Why did they reject the change? Changing their flag together with picking the name Aotearoa would give them an identity...

Why did they reject the change? Changing their flag together with picking the name Aotearoa would give them an identity, Instead they chose remaining an irrelevant country with a fake name and cuckstamp flag.

Attached: Aotearoa.png (1280x640, 74.65K)

>im ... im IDENTOOFYINGGGGGGG!!!
nice. the 19th century called, it wants its petty nationalist ambitions back

Why would they not be nationalists if they are a nation?

Attached: apu.png (657x527, 46.55K)

nothing wrong with nationalism when it comes from a leftist & oppressed perspective

They should join Australia when they are at it then. Just as you should join the US. If they remain as a country they should make little fucking effort for it.

It looks like a national sports league logo. Personally I think the better solution for NZ is to just be a province of Australia and thus have a more kino flag.

They should have gone with Canada solution. Simple is better.

Attached: NZ_fern_flag.svg.png (1280x640, 77.69K)

they dont wanna let us go

We don't need another anglo leaf.

But you won't exist in 10 years time. Unless England uses the UK flag instead of St. David's Cross for nostalgic reasons your flag will be gone too.

My eyes! My eyes! It hurts! AAAAAAAAAAA

They love their cuckstamp too much
Made for BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)

Attached: 1658761220677.png (721x789, 84.15K)

>Aotearoa
How the fuck do you even pronounce that? An Anglo country should not have such an incomprehensible name.

Attached: 1403212393543.jpg (379x568, 116.21K)

Looks too foreign and pirate like. I also don't like "a fucking leaf" as it's something pushed by New Zealand's Maori mutt population that wants to pretend their island isn't and wasn't an anglo settlement. They're insufferable like Quebecois and yet have an even more made up identity than them, similar to Quebecois their strategy of asserting themselves is no longer separatism but simply to make the entire country their bitch, usually through government mandated bilingualism and daily apologies.

I'm still surprised the UK is the only nation that uses the BBC acronym to refer to the actual news channel on this entire board.
I rarely see brits bbcposting.

Fuck "New Zealand"
Fuck the cuckstamp
Always was, always will be, MAORI land

Why?
Why?

Like worcestershire

A FUCKEN LEAF

Nationalism is okay when lefties do it. So is LARPing as the people you conquered apparently.

>Why did they reject the change?
It was New Zealand's Brexit. Led by a faltering PM the establishment, politicians, the academics, moneyed class, and the media wanted to change the flag to sacrifice the country to globalism. Replace history and tradition and exploit Maori culture in order to adopt a globalist logo flag to represent a multicultural identity. The people, both British-New Zealanders and Maori rejected the flag change. And they were right.
OP your rude, sneering, clueless opinion is part of why the people of NZ rejected the flag change. Proud to say I voted against the change, prior to my returning to the motherland and I would vote the same way again.

Ridiculous. New Zealand is British and Maori. Always was and always should remain. Read the Treaty of Waitangi.

>Aotearoa
How the fuck am I even supposed to pronounce this?

Ow-Te-A-Ro-ha
or just keep on calling it New Zealand, the countries actual name.

What a word salad. You are mentally ill. So ill that you associate a country developing its distinct characteristics instead of being known as hobbitland as globalism.

>Danish doesn't know how to pronounce things.
Why am I not surprised?

Attached: W1cmLh.gif (320x179, 1.51M)