Do you want to breed a woman of your race, or a woman out of your race?

Do you want to breed a woman of your race, or a woman out of your race?

Attached: 1659344094323151.webm (540x960, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/text/zechariah/9-6.htm
twitter.com/search?q=the flag the face 🇸🇴&src=typed_query
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to kill a woman. I don't care about their race.

Both

I don't.

In my race, because every mullato, hapa, and castillo I've met was an emotionally unstable retard

I want to breed a woman

Source you vapid nigger

every race for science

What about Abos?

Attached: humans.jpg (594x800, 154.74K)

Yes, I am pasty white. and yes, I will ONLY breed Indian women.

problem?

Attached: 1592861560099.jpg (1600x1200, 335.72K)

i want to strangle a woman with a shoe lace

Attached: tMmPkTZ.png (946x1053, 960.91K)

my own race

>people post this webm
>still no source of her tiktok

this is such a disgrace.

only sane anons ITT

enjoy

Attached: somali-women-whose-sons-are-missing-after-they-were-taken-for-military-training-are-seen-during-a-reuters-interview-in-mogadishu-somalia-january-20-2021-picture-taken-january-20-2021-reutersfeisal-omar-2E5HJMB.jpg (1300x970, 104.25K)

i will

Attached: 4.jpg (800x984, 140.95K)

>go to desuarchive
>search webm by hash
>see if the source has been posted yet

formerly @athena.nous
now @eicanrisha (private)

you fucking losers

Outside

lmao I posted that image first on here ages ago. It's an extremely rare example of horner beauty. it's called cherrypicking, faggot.

if I'm still single in 10 years I'm going to Cuba to knock up as many women as I can

if you create non-white mutts you're a piece of shit

‘And a man who has intercourse with a beast: he shall certainly be put to death, and the beast you kill.
Wayyiqra (Leviticus) 20:15

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah
with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.
(Jeremiah 31:27)

How can Yahweh introduce the seed of other men and BEASTS into the seedline of Isreal ?
Beasts can not impregnate humans! Jeramiah is foretelling them breaking the Covenant and losing it's promise.
See ? Beasts means preadamites and other men means non Isrealites. Yawheh is mad at Isreal when he says this.

'My child, avoid all loose conduct. Choose a wife of your father's stock. Do not take a foreign wife outside your father's tribe, because we are the children of the prophets. Remember Noah, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, our ancestors from the beginning. All of them took wives from their own kindred, and they were blessed in their children, and their race will inherit the earth.
(Tobit 4:12)

“No mongrel shall enter the congregation of Yahweh, not even in the tenth generation."
(Deut. 23:2)

Strong's Exhaustive Concordance defines it thusly:
מַמְזֵר mamzêr, mam-zare'; from an unused root meaning to alienate; a mongrel, i.e. born of a Hebrew father and a heathen mother:—bastard.

Mongrel. Mixed-Raced. God doesn't want you to mix races.

The Bible says that if you race mix, your children are not part of Isreal for 10 generations.
That's ONE drop. Do the math, Divide 100 in half 10 times.

Make sure you get a proper translation.
The word translated there as "bastard" in the KJV (mamzer) has a Hebrew root meaning of "mongrel," which means a race-mixed person.

Look at
biblehub.com/text/zechariah/9-6.htm
at what the word mamzer means.

idc what race if she is beautiful

Greek
I bet you feel silly now mehmet

im not mehmet you retard

i would insult you by allah, but you provided source and instruction to search next time, thank you dumb faggot

I have no idea what I am so I guess any woman will do

Attached: 1121212.gif (640x640, 2.99M)

>It's an extremely rare example of horner beauty. it's called cherrypicking, faggot.
it's not rare, it's very common, see for yourself in the link below, but keep coping fag. Don't even know why a amerimutt would be seething about me preferring my own women kek. Literal mental illness,

twitter.com/search?q=the flag the face 🇸🇴&src=typed_query

Attached: m.jpg (1249x951, 244.6K)

>All caked up in make-up.
Only top right seems passable, but even she has a lot of make-up. Thera are many of you here, and there are some good looking ones indeed, but your beauty ratio is down there at the floor.