California

So, what exactly is so amazing about this state?
Why is it soyjaked over so hard?
Is it the weather? The culture? The landscape? Enlighten me, Americans

Attached: California_in_United_States.svg.png (800x495, 155.89K)

40 million people, so it's basically a country unto itself. Mediterranean weather in the south, so it's always nice, but all terrains (except jungle) are within driving distance. Home of most American culture as well.

Weather, food, jobs, opportunity. I prefer NYC

>Home of most American culture as well.
Really? Not the eastern states?

Gods country. If Adam and Eve left the garden of Eden and arrived in California they wouldn’t know the difference.

You can experience nearly every biome on earth

Perfect weather

Absolute worst people though it’s very ironic. Maybe good times do make pitiful people. Paradise fosters weakness

has awesome weather and awful everything else
drivers, cost of living, "culture", regulations, taxes, etc

I have also described the weather as Garden of Eden lol, it is that good

Depends on what you mean by culture. If you mean the classic image of what it is to be an American, then it's New England, if you mean the most unique, it's the South, if you mean the most ubiquitous, it's California.

Picturesque place with pretty much the ideal climate, outside of some dry spells. During its growth phase it was also affordable and economically free. All of this combined to make it highly appealing.

These days the nature/climate is still there but you have to deal with possibly the worst society in the country outside of the deep south.

they hate us cuz they anus

Attached: 1570676862803.jpg (626x626, 112.92K)

Whilst the weather's no doubt nice, I imagine it's too hot for an Angloid like me

head north to Mendocino/north coast and you'll feel at home

It's probably just like Spain or Portugal but nicer and English speaking tbf

As long as you don't go too far inland it's quite temperate. It's better than a lot of the more northerly states even.

It’s literally a perfect 68-72 degrees, sunny, light breeze nearly all year

>It's probably just like Spain or Portugal
Those countries are too hot
>As long as you don't go too far inland it's quite temperate
we likely have different' definitions of "temperate"

Its liberal, wealthy and has great weather. Most major metros have both good access to the ocean and mountains.

The high concentration of asian americans

>we likely have different' definitions of "temperate"
Why?

>Google la weather
>Nothing but sun with scattered clouds for the foreseeable future

Why do i stay in this shit hole. I could easily transfer my profession to the US live in literal paradise paying 40 percent less in taxes, making two times the money and never have to feel strong winds and rain for 7 months of the year. I'm on the edge bros, only minus is Cali girls. Im gonna find a gf here to bring with me. Fuck Europe especially northern Europe

I'm fully in agreement. I'm tired of my miserable grey shithole. If I lived in California, I could truly be happy.

do you like spicy Latinas?

Attached: time_for_dodger_baseball.jpg (439x620, 100.62K)

Dunno, does said Latina like weird looking British incels?

Basically anything bad or soulless about the US comes form there

I hope it deflects to Mexico along with the other latinx states

probably not but maybe your POSH British accent will swoon one or two
you are posh, right britbro? you're not a Poortherner are you......

Attached: 20220307_151742.jpg (1349x1800, 569.41K)