Which country would you like to live in?

Which country would you like to live in?

Attached: Screenshot_20220804-190028_Samsung Internet.jpg (326x1385, 141.85K)

Costa Rica, comfy place and basically a US vassal already

Costa Rica looks comfy

I lived in Costa Rica for a month while on vacation so I pick Costa Rica it’s fucking awesome there

Snorkeling coral reefs and hiking volcanos and driving through the jungle

I would dig my own canal in Panama and undercut the government

China or mountainnigger

Your life won't be a permanent vacation you stupid mutt

Brazil but only if i get a Brazilian gf to spend the rest of my life with.

Attached: 1659622348067978.webm (576x1024, 2.27M)

Costa Rica.

China not even close to the other ones

Yeah it will be because I’m an American so I’ll got treated like a VIP and my money is worth a lot more. For like 200k I can retire there and get a huge jungle mountain compound overlooking the ocean and hire a bunch of Costa Rica servants to do all my shit and Costa Rican maids to suck and fuck my cock daily

Panama
been there, it was pretty comfy

China

Tunisia 2bh

China, east coast
at least there I wouldn't get murdered as long as I don't insult the party in which case I would probably end up in pieces as part of the underground organ market

Brasil

Montenegro cool and Europe. You free to explore Europe, while you living there.
China is actually not bad. It's authoritarian and closed, but it have all what you need, even things for really rich people.
Costa Rica is heaven if you have remote job. Excellent nature, but other things, as far as I know, is not great, but cheap.

Montenegro
It’s like my country but warm

that's amazing why haven't you moved there already?

Costa Rica or Tunisia I guess

Moldova

Montenegro. Same religion, most similar culture compared to rest of the list. Language similar to Russian so I will learn it easy. Security from NATO and EU membership. Good nature and terrain.

Switzerland

I would like to live in Switzerland

>Security from NATO and EU membership. Good nature and terrain.
do gruzin really? xaxa

Attached: 1633945072573.png (400x386, 238K)

Lived in China, would do again. Monenegro looks comfy, exyu are based, it would probably be there

What do Georgians believe

I was gonna say Brazil but everyone is saying Costa Rica so i'm gonna go with that

Eastern Orthodox

tunisia or brazil the other ones have ugly or unknown women

crna gora

Because i live in America? I’m not ready to retire yet

The problem is getting into NATO and EU. If they promise you membership but dont give, they drag you into war, but if they let you in, big nuclear dick of USA, France and UK defends you from any invasion.

Attached: O.jpg (641x530, 30.71K)

I got another one lads. Less countries and you can only choose one. They all have similar hdi.

Attached: Capture.png (513x339, 14.33K)