Yt pipo moment lmaoooooo bench isn't spicy anymore

yt pipo moment lmaoooooo bench isn't spicy anymore

Attached: 1659631944146613.png (1080x1847, 1.86M)

Reminder that it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission.

can’t wait for the city to remove the bench and fine the old guy for destruction of city property and the clean up of his property

>inb4 he gets arrested for vandalism

what a yte thing to do

I never really though of it like that but this is my exact attitude to makingout with and hookingup with girls

Can't tell if jointed or glued

both

A 12 year old can't give you permission, Abdul.

why do old people just do random impulsive shit like they're teenagers again? Do they just not give a fuck?

boredom

Don't worry. I'm sure the follow up story will be something even more retarded like "local park throws away donated bench because union reasons."

This guy is improving his community. Not sure why anyone would have a problem with this.

As long as it was connected to the ground well, he just upgraded the neighborhood significantly

if he did a shitty job with the bench and some other old ass person sits on it and it collapses, the city will be on the hook even though it wasn't their fault. They have to think of this shit even if the default reaction would be "UGH FUCKING CAPITALIST GLOBOHOMO LEGALISTIC SHIT, JUST LET THE GUY INSTALL BENCHES"

Ugh fucking capitalist globohomo legalistic shit, just let the guy install benches

>no anti-homeless protections
yep, he's going to get sued by the city

pretty much
and that same girl will probably spread it far enough so people will get injured on purpose to sue the town/city

See

>tranime picture
Opinion discarded

on the hook for what? If someone is so fat that they're breaking benches when sitting down, then they should be getting fined for forcing people to look at their greasy bowling ball physique

post-wagie life is unironically depressing, i saw how my dad's health quickly deteriorates and eventually die after his retirement

yt people be like
>improves your community at own expense