Islamic Iberia

>Speed of sound, was proposed by the Cordoba scholar Ibn Hazm (994–1064 AD). Ibn Hazm argued and calculated the speed of sound by echoes in the Mosque of Cordoba. He is also credited as being the first to propose that thunder was a production of lightning.

>Brass type movable printer press/first printing device in Europe, first invented in Muslim Spain 100 years prior to the invention of printing press, by Johannes Gutenburg of Germany, in 1454.

>Metronome, invented by Ibn Firnas (9th century)

>Water and weight driven mechanical clocks, by Spanish Muslim engineers sometime between 900–1200 AD.

>Mercuric oxide, first synthesized by Abu al-Qasim al-Qurtubi al-Majriti (10th century).

>Modern surgery. Abu al-Qasim al-Zahrawi (936–1013 AD), better known in the west as Albucasis, is regarded as the father of modern surgery and is the most quoted surgeon of all times. Albucasis invented over 200 tools for use in surgery - many still in use today.

>Antiseptics were in used as early as the 10th century in hospitals in Islamic Spain. Special protocols, in Al Andalus, were used to keep hygiene before and after surgery.

>Pharmacopoeia (book of medicine). During the 14th century, the physician from Malaga, Ibn Baytar, wrote a pharmacopoeia naming over 1400 different drugs and their uses in medicine. This book was written 200 years before the supposed first pharmacopoeia was written by German scholar in 1542.

>Ligatures, described in the work of al-Zarawi (936–1013 AD), Kitab al-Tasrif, one of the most influential books in early modern medicine. Describes the process of performing a ligature on blood vessels.

Attached: A3B09267-6373-4F2F-86A8-F0E300B91831.png (1200x997, 471.11K)

I don't miss it. Stop annoying us with Soyadlus

My mozarabic ancestors :)

Any Forumstards will never recover

I've been reading briefly about Islamic history recently

Interesting how the Umayyads rose and fell and then rose somewhere else entirely and then fell again

OH MY SCIENCE

Attached: f6b8b99a3fd932329962accedfa3f9c6.png (600x562, 105.01K)

Reminder that muwalladis were unironically LGBT ally muslims

Why are spicñards so uninventive, 90% of those things were discovered some millenia ago or really developed some centuries later

Spicñards may be the biggest euroshit coubtry with less inventions per capita

Even NETHERLANDS has more three times more contributions to science and its less than half of spicña size

>citation needed

another day, another shitskin coping by pretending Spaniards are a part of his history

What has Hambrentina invented besides new ways of going bankrupt?

If your "civilisation"/"empire" got conquered by fucking spics then it's not at all impressive lmao

we were busy raping to death your "people"

My ancestors :)

Attached: 193810.png (1062x618, 848.55K)

Argentina is 300 years old
Spicñards 1300.

We have more science nobel prizes than you btw :)

>roman gothic south iberia
>canarias
Wtf? Aren't canarians guanche-spicña mutts? How come a gothic-romkang wouls be related to them

>nobel prizes
lol

Who cares? You don’t think you are the confused rape-spawn of the moors lmao.

No they aren't, what are you talking about?

The next 200 years you were bussy bringing moroccan soldiers to spicña under franco to rape yours, lmao.

> Al Andalus

>Reconquista
retarded fucking nigger, real world isn't based on bantz

Attached: u1ycoeynaak31.jpg (743x764, 86.4K)

Aren't you patagonian? Thus...