Yeah I'm gonna need an explanation on this one. I thought incest was an Arab/American southern thing...

Yeah I'm gonna need an explanation on this one. I thought incest was an Arab/American southern thing, not something that basically all of Europe participates in.

Attached: 3wa4vor3hmf91.jpg (2048x2048, 379.53K)

We have sex with our cousins but we don't marry them, that's weird

Did you know the Rothschilds all married their cousins to prevent outsiders from getting access to the family's money?

>Did you know the Jews all married their cousins to prevent outsiders from getting access to the family's money?
there ya go mate

they're legal precisely because they are a non issue. meanwhile brownoids are so hellbent on their children having genetic defects that they must make laws to prevent it

I'm from Mobile Alabama and down here its common as mud to date your cousin. Some of the more hick kids would date their sisters too though I thought that was a little much.

Frankly the idea is to date a relative for your first relationship, that way y’all both learn about sex responsibly, and the girl don't hav'ta worry bout some guy knocking her up and running off. Because y'all related if you end up getting her pregnant than everyone knows you gonna be responsible and provide for her.

Hell I dated my cousin in high school. Our senior year I took her to prom and afterwards we took each others virginity in the back of my 93 GT mustang. She was real slim and pretty and though her tits were average size she had an incredible juicy ass. She was a cheerleader and all the football guys would smack her big butt after the game which made me mad as hell, but at least I knew she weren't foolin around with any of em. Our sex was as incredible as ice cream on hot apple pie and helped us form positive behaviors for our later relationships in life because of the familiarity we shared.

Anyways a lot of people in the yankee states think this is sick and wrong but guess thats just how we do it down in the south. I was wondering if its common in other countries too, I heard south of the border in Mexico they have the same hokey.

Attached: 9427395784.jpg (600x1125, 85.74K)

if there are laws against it it means it's actually happening

I admire your creativity and effort.

Straight people are extremely degenerate and they don't get called out for it enough. Sex deprivation is clearly more unhealthy than gay promiscuity

The age of consent in first world European countries is 14.

This post is art.

top post
this might as well be a real post copied from somewhere else

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-04 180730.png (571x570, 485K)

It's 16, should be 20 desu

It's legal here but I've never heard of it being done.
As this guy says I think it's because no one does it, so no one cares to fix it. Laws are made in a reactionary fashion, if there is no widespread issue with something people aren't going to take a closer look at it.

>Our sex was as incredible as ice cream on hot apple pie
This gave it away, but still a very good post
Can't wait to see it become pasta

He should have said it was "as sweet as..." to emphasize the connection between dessert and sex.

>sex between consenting adults is LE BAD
>if I can't have sex then noone should

Attached: 2669398894881676979.jpg (754x796, 45.87K)

God I wish I could have fucked my sister every evening after school growing up.

High iq

Cousins marrying is extremely rare in here. It's very frowned upon socially.

No consent until I consent.