This thread is a safe space, you can be totally honest here

What are your thoughts and opinions on Spain?

Attached: Bandera_de_EspaƱa.svg.png (779x800, 210.21K)

Cute boys

Mis ancestros

Mordor

what I don't understand is, why are Spaniards hell-bent on preserving facsism?

Attached: eljueves_vox_cover.jpg (501x680, 118K)

I don't fucking know?
Uhhh, poor perhaps?

Go suck Merkel's vagina, bitch

the spanish gov starts making dead-beat, drug addict fathers pay some child support and suddenly Spaniards think their country has become a feminist hellhole

>The leftist first worlder
Go get anally fisted or something

but its a femenist hellhole
no politician its trying to solve the actual problems of the country
they just keep wasting money and pushing gender equality bullshit on a country where this is not a real problem

>the white worshipping 3rd worlder
literally why

Attached: 1641741540105.png (528x438, 235.96K)

When did I worship whites?

The vast majority of people in Spain are low IQ beasts with a mind virus called contrarianism, "If you do X, I do Y" kind of behavior, which has led the country to be separated into two opposing political poles. The people that adhere to these poles will do the most mind-numbingly stupid things just to "own" their respective opponents, including being unironical francoists or communists.
Also Vox is funded by Russian money, like most far-right parties in Europe.

you are pro-spain

I wish i had a cute spanish gf to kick my balls.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94.59K)

Uruguayans are white

They are my Moorish ancestors

I love Spain that's why i take 14 hours siesta per day. Atleast i don't browse Any Forums anymore

>that's why i take 14 hours siesta per day
Based

No

I just want to be happy.

I literally have lived my entire adult life in a permanent state of economic crisis in a rotting society because boomers and welfare parasites couldn't care less about mid or long term policies.

Worst thing is that literally no one doubts than this country is going to collapse worse than Greece back in 08 in a 10-20 years period because there is no fucking way we will be able to pay for the retirements pensions by then.

Attached: Spanish poster 1.png (1533x1020, 1.1M)

Stop believing in peaceful change. Kill your local boomers.