263k likes

>263k likes
Yep, it’s done. Society isn’t collapsing, it has already collapsed.

Attached: 68E3ECD3-92F5-477F-A1C3-8A5F5BD88405.jpg (750x466, 113.3K)

what's the issue here?

I don't get it

I think the bitch is turned on? I dunno, i dont care. This board sucks. Movies suck

>white women would rather be robbed and raped by niggers at work than fuck a white guy
Kek

Does he have to pee or something?

good times create soft men

soft men create hard times

Attached: 1643533843007.jpg (750x724, 100.77K)

I don't get it

She wants the robber to fuck her right there

She is turned on.

her soul is still dancing

Why do women like violent psychopaths?

so? women are attracted to power, it takes some balls to rob a store. seems like op is seething because he never got a girl wet

shove that phone up your ass

women be like kyaaa dont rob me silly men then get mad when i fucking gut them like a fish

huh?

???????
care to explain my brother in Christ?

dinguses exploit good times and create hard times. without dinguses it be good times always, baby.

>t. psychopathic subhuman

Those grubby shoes.

You are a woman in 50k BC. A dude kidnaps and rapes you. Are you more likely to survive to have kids if you like this experience or dislike it?

You can blame women all you want, but the fact is that men shaped every aspect of their evolution. So deal with it.

Once you realize women are children that like being told what to do you can finally have sex, OP.

Women have always found delinquents hot. This has nothing to do with society collapsing, this is just women being women.

maybe, but I also fuck

This guy gets it
However, a massive purge of the leftover whore genes is approaching necessity

what's this new trendy with disgusting ass yellow dirty shoes? women can all dolled up then step outside with those shits on their feet? would be embarassed, fuckin zoomers