Leia is now a Muslim refugee

Attached: BC8DD677-F6A1-464F-9E93-D338D0E984F0.jpg (1383x2048, 723.04K)

Crazy how (((Hollywood))) keeps putting one eye covered symbolism in everything
Fuck Freemasonry

she always was, chud.

Why does she refeer to Ben in her holographic message in IV like some bloke she never meet?

All these posters make it look like the characters have been shot or stabbed by a Lightsaber through the face. Which is pretty much how it feels to watch soulless Disney Wars trash, I suppose. Awful art.

The design of these posters is so awkward

Is that why it looks like an Israeli weapon punched a burning hole through her eye?

I USED TO BE embarrassed that my whole life and personal identity revolves around Star Wars. People said hey that’s a kids movie you’re a grown man get a job get a new hobby read a book or something no not that that doesn’t count not a Star Wars film novelization or spin off yeah a real book god you’re so pathetic. But all that changed now that Star Wars is at the forefront of social justice advocacy and activism. I don’t have to change anything about myself I’m exactly the same man I was ten years ago but now instead of calling me a man child. They call me ALLY. That’s right I’m a hero because my favorite multibillion dollar media franchise sometimes includes women and racial minorities and vaguely alludes to non-heteronormative sexual orientations. And now that im a real man, I only got one thing to say to pathetic little chuds like you. You’re a grown ass man. Get a job. Go outside and touch grass. Get a new hobby go read a book, no not some fascist philosopher political theory esotericist bullshit I mean a real book like Star Wars the High Republic: Midnight Horizon. Try to wrap your infantile mind around that. Read it and reread it until it clicks and your little-dick mentality is fractured into a million pieces and you realize the future is here and you can either submit or be destroyed.

Why does nobody talk about how OB stands for Old Ben? and his name was actually OB-1? Because it's star wars. The stupidity just gets accepted because of the amazing effects.

kino

Attached: star-wars-episode-i-the-phantom-menace-poster-3296087031.jpg (1036x1532, 209K)

She was always a refugee you retard did you miss the part where her home planet got exploded?

>Obi-wan? That's a name I haven't heard in about 15 years since I rescued your sister and went galavanting around the galaxy fighting inquisitors and Darth Vader.

Attached: Obi wan.jpg (564x423, 29.57K)

Naboo is her true home planet and she's the rightful heir to the throne of Naboo!!!

He most likely ends up erasing her memory at the end; for the sake of protecting himself.

Except it was 6 years lol

>Years ago you fought along my father in the clone wars...well he was a senator anyway. He didn't do any fighting himself. And remember you rescued me that time when I was kidnapped? Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi...we're old friends after all.

Attached: leia.png (960x720, 894.17K)

Leia was about 7 in Obi-wan, And she was 20 in the film so was luke. so I was being generous when I said 15. But it couldn't have been 6. Because that would have made her like 13.

did obi wan and leia even interact in the originals? I can't remember a single interaction

Naboo is a democracy. That's why we fought the Revolutionary Star War.

she saw him die with luke that's all.

She says she’s 10
Luke is 16 or so in New Hope and they’re twins

a democratically elected monarchy. perhaps the greatest kind of ruling system.

he wasn't 16. where did you get that?

> 19 years passed between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope, bringing the year to 0 BBY. When the franchise launched in 1977, Luke was just 19 years old.

fucking use google at least before you chat a lot of shit.

He's 19 in New Hope

ok, but luke was 19/20 so 9 or 10 years then. either way its not exactly a long time really.

>obi wan sent me he told me everything your long-lost brother I'm here to get you out.

Attached: luke.jpg (1875x1012, 80.94K)