This movie was gay as fuck

This movie was gay as fuck

Attached: iytgofrgh (6).jpg (1280x720, 167.3K)

>does one dramatic tv show
>suddenly thinks he's bruce willis

what, the part where he doesn't kill the home intruder? it was a pretty boring fucking film but unoffensive

It crazy Bob spent 2 years training and got in the best shape of his life for that role only to have a major heart issue filming BCS immediately after he got vaxxed. Shouldn't the heart issue have been found when he was training for Nobody?

The bus fight was cool I guess.
But that's pretty much it.

i never got why he decided to beat those guys up. he had no reason to believe they would go rape her or whatever, so why? ah, the pozzed le noble white cuck defends a girl for free trope

He was looking to let lose bruh. Go crazy for once. Engage in some tomfoolery. Perform a bit of mischief.

>muh white man tough movie

stop being anti-semitic

That’s literally Bruce Willis...

Stick to capeshit fucktards.

Any Forums dweebs love to hype up History of Violence when this does all that garbage, but better

>WHAT IF I ADD SILLY MUSIC OVER VIOLENCE!
Reddit

It's not bad but it isn't good. Alright if you are bored and want to kill some time.

I’m gonna fuck you up

Attached: 7EE022AD-307A-4027-8138-C80532A609BD.jpg (1536x691, 596.72K)

He literally explains why in his narration and you're still too fucking stupid to understand a dumb action movie.

hardcore henry is better

lol which brown raped country are u posting from faggot

It’s funny how in one generation guys went from wanting to be the guy that saves the girl to being the guy who tries to rape her

Those injections were only ever intended to harm. Anyone who thinks otherwise is braindead

What if John Wick... Again!