This show is dreadful so far and I'm amazed that Disney fucked it up this bad

This show is dreadful so far and I'm amazed that Disney fucked it up this bad.

Leia is written so horribly and is such a blatant self insert for the writers. There is no reason at all why she should be so perceptive at her age. She's lived a very sheltered life on Alderaan and hasn't experienced anything.

The inquisitors are some of the worst villains I've ever seen. Was this the work of that hack Filloni? They were written for a cartoon for kids and it shows. Trying to force the cartoon shit into the live action world is a bad idea. They are so uninteresting and the black chick is a fucking terrible actress

Attached: MV5BOTAxOTlmOTAtMjA0Yy00YjVjLWE3OTQtYjAzMWMxOTAwZTY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM1MTE1NDMx._V1_.jpg (1688x2500, 3.05M)

>There is no reason at all why she should be so perceptive at her age
Yeah, it's not like her father was the only human that could pod race when he was her age

>the black chick is a fucking terrible actress
why did you write all that other bullshit when this is what you want to say

>2022
>expecting good things from Disney
wake up man.

Attached: IMG_0487.jpg (200x150, 11.87K)

Hopefully we have a Leia show next explaining us how she lost all those abilities before a new hope, then a leia 2 show explaining how she got all those abilities back and more between return of the Jedi and the sequels

OP

Attached: IMG_0488.png (480x800, 382.4K)

What abilities? She's just precocious. Keep coping with your error.

Devils advocate, I'm gonna list some things I liked:
>Broken knight trope is always kino
>The clone cameo was cool
>Parkour was goofy but fun
>Uncle Owen is kino
That's all I got off the top of my head

If she was just a normal kid in the show, everyone would be like aNaKIn hAd SpeCIAl pOWErs in PHANtom maENACe

Blatant samefagging. Kys

>This show is dreadful so far
There's like 3 loli chase scenes, its grear

You know the mind reading n that

No, it's me in both of those. Not trying to say otherwise. You're still a faggot.

Attached: IMG_0492.png (600x600, 302.11K)

I liked it, despite Reva and Leia being annoying.

She shouldn't even be in the show.

She fucking floated through space in one of the disney flicks what do you expect?

really, why? she knows who obi wan is and to call for his help doesn't she?

Honestly I love Mando and Boba Fett but the Any Forums chuds are right on this one, its fucking retarded to have Leia be a girl boss at age 10 and even having her kidnapped inbetween movies is pure fanfiction tier.
I'm hoping this is just a minor plot like the flashbacks in Boba Fett and the story moves on to something else later.

In the other timeline you whined about them only focusing on Luke

This is why George left us.

The show would be significantly better if they removed all the "action". There have been two "chase" sequences with Leia that were legitimately hilarious because suddenly every character forgets how to run. The fucking kid isn't even running. Why the fuck would you waste runtime and film on this?

Just in case there's any question, it's me again.

Attached: IMG_0491.jpg (225x225, 12.42K)

I mean Anakin flew a fighter at 10 and destroyed a separatist ship.

I agree. I don't mind Leia being precocious but those scenes were stupid. As was the batman scene for darth sheboonicus, but those were like a few seconds. Overall, it's ayite.

@168898757
byee

Attached: he-does-it-for-free.png (542x540, 439.24K)

Another star wars thread. Just here to promote Ben Solo and Voe as a romantic couple for the next post-tros star wars movies campaign
this could save the Skywalker saga

Attached: Screenshot_20220314-204147.png (1080x1283, 1.09M)

Disney hasn’t had one good star wars thing. A couple episodes of Mando were okay, that’s it.