Now that the dust has settled, did they own that city?

now that the dust has settled, did they own that city?

Attached: mask you sum mcnutty.png (1920x1080, 3.41M)

I feel like (((HBO))) wants us to feel about about the blacks getting arrested but I was cheering for the cops every episode.

I watch for the strip club scenes

perfect

i hate cops almost as much as i hate niggers

The cops owned the city alright. But they forgot about the system of checks and balances. They were bound to get caught sooner or later.

>NOOOOO YOU CANT JUST STEAL FROM DRUG DEALERS THATS AGAINST THE LAAAAAAAAW

fuck you. Hope you get robbed by a nigger and have no one to call

that's what guns are for. hopefully the cops don't arrest me for shooting some heckin' niggerino though

>call policemen
>he shoots the nigger, my child, me, my dog and gets a full early retirement for post traumatic stress if my wife sues.

Fuck them

That opening theme was really off if you ask me
How can you have such a serious story kick off with
>WE OWN THIS CITY WITH ROCK AND WE OWN THIS CITY

so who killed the black detective? one of Jenkins dudes or just a random nigger, no way he just killed himself

he feared for his life, please understand :(

Mommy

Attached: we-own-this-city-lg.jpg (333x500, 38.02K)

This. I enjoyed it, and I think most will agree that there are a number of racist cops in this world, but Baltimore is also a majority black city. And most of the outrange that should be directed at cops for corruption and abuse of authority should be done by blacks and whites together but it usually just devolves into racial arguments while nothing ever gets changed.

And in a city as overrun with drug use and gun violence as Baltimore, if you can show you’re consistently taking drugs and guns in seizures I’m sure you can get away with a lot.

But the GTTF honestly just sounded like a bunch of below-average intelligence individuals.

Attached: D7AA18B5-B719-4D4D-B805-59B0C9706AE4.jpg (1080x1350, 129.54K)

>living near any of this shit
get a real job retard

what the fuck is a cop going to do? show up 15 minutes later, jot down "black man wearing hoodie" and never catch the guy?
cops are useless u fucking retard. they exist solely to generate revenue for the state thru parking tickets.

>his own service weapon found under his arm moments after being shot with it

Stranger stuff has happened but it sounded like suicide

they literally put up the plot out against a black background right at that second. it's not fiction

What do I have to do to get this woman grilling me in an interrogation room? Join the cops and start robbing civilians?

I think that's the point of the ending where it shows the new police chief getting indicted for tax fraud and the new mayor getting indicted for tax fraud