Is magneto the only Jewish villain in Hollywood?

Is magneto the only Jewish villain in Hollywood?

Attached: 8AFB17A2-1986-4AF6-BF18-89E036F5A17A.jpg (739x415, 19.66K)

There are others. They aren't all fictional.

every movie where he actually does bad things got review bombed by kikes

Carter Burke from Aliens.
I know we're not told his Jewish but things like casting a Jew and doing typical Jew things make him a Jew in my eyes.

>X-Men 2
>just one sleeve roll to show Auschwitz tattoo

>X-Men First Class
>have to get an entire prologue in le camp, a revenge scene later on, and countless allusions to le 'caust throughout the rest of the films

i think 1 has a whole auschwitz scene also

is magneto an impossible character to have now? the holocaust is the defining attribute of his character, but the holocaust was like 100 years ago now or something so it makes him way too old
is it possible to have magneto without the holocaust background? you can put in other genocides but then he would no longer be white

That was short and pretty well done, though.

Give it a few decades and he'll be a victim of January 6

oy vey goy are you suggesting we dont mention the hall of cost anymore

You could have a zoomer Slav Magneto who was orphaned in the Yugoslav civil war in the 1990s.

BITTBURGER JA

Armenian Genocide is recent.

>magneto ages slowly now
There fixxed your capeshit

Fpbp

Or Ukrainian if you want to be highly topical.

it happened even longer ago than the jewish genocide, mongrel

No it wasn't. The Armenian genocide happened during WWI.

You could do something with Soviet gulags, or even make him a Bosnian Muslim. If it isn't six gorillian though, people don't care.

Basado

That one doesn’t exist because turkey is more of an ally to the us than armenia

What will Đorđe Martinović's mutant powers be?

Attached: Screenshot_20220531-200852_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2158, 897.24K)

What is it like getting all your hydration from the condensation of a short bus window?

Did you miss the first movie? Regardless, it (scenes detailing his past) establishes characterization in an immediate way, you’re made to understand that evil begets evil in an endless cycle. Magneto’s authoritarian approach to leading the mutants is his default state via nurture, his childhood being spent in a concentration camp is intended to be a foil to Charles’ childhood of opulence.