White Boy Summer

White Boy Summer

Attached: mort.jpg (500x621, 64.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ziwe/status/1522597482005475328?s=20&t=l8Du5Lmrh1pKgcNRS9FXFw
documentcloud.org/documents/22040497-johnny-depp-amber-heard-trial-jury-instructions
youtu.be/R1ecIaZQx10?t=1h25m46s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the fuck is taking them so long?
did we not watch the same damn trial?
I'm getting a bad feeling about this bros

Attached: 1607732904436.png (725x684, 353.67K)

Depp literally called himself a mutt

I really just don't like brown people.

I've heard it's a sign they are probably deliberating on numbers for damages. Might be a good sign. We'll see.

Chet Hanks saw his shadow so we're getting another year of White Boy Summer

twitter.com/ziwe/status/1522597482005475328?s=20&t=l8Du5Lmrh1pKgcNRS9FXFw

Worry not user. Whatever the outcome of the verdict. The lying whore has been exposed and has been cursed with Global Humiliation.

At 2 PM today, just a few hours before the just went home for the day, they asked the judge a question about the first of six claims they need to decide on. If they're still stuck on question 1 of 6, we're not close to a verdict yet. At this pace, they won't finish until Thursday or Friday.

>less than 1/4th cherokee means you're a mutt

i hope it's just about the damages
but they better come out tomorrow, those lazy cunts. how long can you talk about it. everyone gives their number and just compromises.

All white Americans are mutts, that's a separate issue

Near the end of the day they were only on the first question, they didn't reach damages yet.

just because they asked about clarification of the question doesn't mean they are on the first question

... Yes it does? Why would they ask a clarifying question about a claim they weren't evaluating?

Lol.

They asked about a clarification to part 1 of 3 for the prosecution, and it was only the third question out of seven. In order to reach damages they need to complete everything else first. The jury absolutely did not even start talking about damages yet.

Turns out he has no Native blood. Depp actual has African admixture instead

mort posting was kino

>documentcloud.org/documents/22040497-johnny-depp-amber-heard-trial-jury-instructions
The jury instructions for anyone interested.

And here was an interesting thought experiment done with those instructions: youtu.be/R1ecIaZQx10?t=1h25m46s 1:25:46

What exactly are the odds Johnny Depp wins this thing?

he either wins or he doesn't, 50:50

Its 100% chance of hung jury

They're making sure they bury her properly and deeply bro.

Remember, it doesn't matter. The idea was to get the trial public and show the public. Job's done

Though it does make Johnny look a fool for marrying a borderline and seemingly, knowingly

Id fuck prime Amber Heard till shit fell out.