Why the hell have so many Korean actresses in their 20-30s committed suicide?

Why the hell have so many Korean actresses in their 20-30s committed suicide?

Attached: Song-Yoo.jpg (600x600, 79.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tMNycxyeaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

born gook

Because they never got to meet the Chad user and were unable to join his harem of wives.

Looked in the mirror one too many times.

how come hollywood actresses never commit suicide except for britney murphy
>femoids would rather suicide than be my wife
serves em right

Recently found out about Oh In-Hye, who committed suicide in 2020, and left an intentional creepy edit in her very last video
youtube.com/watch?v=_tMNycxyeaQ

Attached: 0002755201_003_20190116123744505.jpg (540x810, 77.05K)

>Any Forums - Gook Fanciers

Nice contribution.

>so many
Name three

>0:45
WHAT THE FUCK?!

Attached: tumblr_mde3cmxcBU1rl2jsfo1_250.jpg (223x349, 19.42K)

Over there Harvey Weinstein is the norm, as in getting gangbanged and eating some producers shit is how every girl gets roles. But I think Korean culture is a bit more trad than the west, so doing that stuff to get ahead is more damaging to the mind. Girls over here feel a little icky having to drink a pint of old men cum but don’t mind it if it gets them on some huge movie, plus they probably do that already. In Korea I imagine having to do that, even if it makes you a star, make you feel ten times worse.

Cause they had no bwc to satisfy them

Female fragility. Being a wealthy famous celebrity isn't good enough, if someone leaves a mean comment on their video they can't take it.

>those boobas and pretty face got wasted
so sad

Because South Korea is a hellhole just like the North only in a different system

They get set for life

Asian dick diet

because they were mindbroken and molested as children and the instant they realize they are starting to age, however so slightly, they realize that it's all over and the only thing their entire life has been centered around - the usefulness of their body to male spectators and financiers - is a mirage starting to crumble, while basic needs of their concerning social bonds and romance have been a void for their whole lives, a void that finally reveals itself to consume all remaining light (however artificial it might be) and they make the decision to join and embrace that void, once and for all, the only thing that's reliably been with them their whole life since a cruel predator broke them as innocent children

The behavioral sink. Have you seen the population density of any asian capitol?

they are groomed from age 8 to become a star and get robbed of their childhood. no chance to develop healthy relationships or interests, always working towards that big break and competing with thousands of other women, and even if that big break comes its hell, life is under a microscope and you cant be anonymous anymore, always on the prowl to keep making money for your corporate overlord that coerces you into blowjobs, while the clock is ticking and an infinite amount of younger and hotter girls ready to take your place

Lack of white cock.

I feel sorry for depressed/suicidal asian women, i could have saved them i dont feel this way about white roasties

that's because you know white women in real life, but asian women (koreans here) are just fantasies you've only ever known through pixels on your screen

Because their entire existence is centered around being attractive, so when their looks start to fade, they have nothing to live for.

>CHINESE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KOREAN
this kills the gookfag

Attached: 1577511881144.jpg (720x720, 85.55K)

a lot of the pop stars there get molested and fucked for roles. And it's a grinder of young talent. I assume the depression is huge and when they get triggered that they are getting replaced it all comes to the surface.

Anime and K popl are all evil and degenerate.

Attached: EQaBb4LU8AEYRU9.jpg (1536x2048, 524.11K)