Would you enter it?

Would you enter it?

Attached: visualscifi-04.jpg (1600x900, 277.79K)

I would smirk and tell the demon thing it would never be a woman

For Happy Gilmore? Anything!

Attached: capture16bhe5.8319.jpg (720x389, 32.59K)

>be high ranking military general
>word gets out to the public if you cross the threshold you'll eventually stop morphing into things close-by in the environment and become a hybrid
>get a sudden call from some petty officer
>"sir, furries on mass are storming the bubble and carrying various animals"
>wtf.jpeg
>now be in a 2 hour long meeting having furries explained to you, various other generals and the president

I would enter and then genetically merge or whatever was going on in that movie with a pair of Natalie Portman's panties.

heh....

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

you're moms pussy?
yeah

definitely yes.

I’d enter them

I read the book, so no. Nothing that enters it comes back out, ever. What comes back out is just a copy, and what stays in there is forever changed.

I liked this movie more when it was called stalker

Imagine all the trannies entering this thing

remind me again why they sent only women? Was it because they were more resistant to the realityfuck dimension or something?

Nobody wanted to go in anymore so the only people they had left volunteering were short sighted impulsive individuals who could only think emotionally. So women.

God I wish that were me.
Yes I would carry a wolf with me so I can become a cool wolf boi

(At least in the book) After the first couple of expeditions the organization studying Area X started introducing new "variables" to see if the reaction would be any different. Essentially they stopped actually studying it and started to just fuck around with it to see if it would produce results that made any sort of sense to humans.

They were just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. They'd sent multiple teams before that.

they sent men first. it didn't work. they were trying new things.

yeah why not

If you kept sending teams of men and they kept disappearing, you'd think about sending women at some point. Just to see if something changes.

only if I get to fuck a black man

pretty much all of them were suicidal or had a terminal disease and also experimenting since they've already sent men and didn't know what the fuck to do, retard

Well it would be trying to copy you... so why would it?