You always was a SILLY HOE

>You always was a SILLY HOE

Attached: 12099023099302.jpg (1625x955, 121.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJtSg5FOdos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHAT IS IN YOUR POCKET

Attached: hyde.jpg (952x595, 43.13K)

IMMA START YELLING AT THAT ASS

THEY CALL ME TEENIS

I never noticed the cardboard in his nose when this shit was on tv holy fuck how the times change

WHOA, HITLER NEEDS ME?

>nick’s reaction being the most based

>I'm that gorilla dick nigga, I make dyke pussy wet. You got about ten seconds to show me that hole, cuz this is gorilla dick daddy's hungry, and if you don't blow me right, I might kill you.

Attached: maxresdefault (12).jpg (1280x720, 85.34K)

Nick is still my favorite member of the old MDE crew. Great guy

I've never seen a still of this to notice the patch on his chest. What's the blurred out section say? David Duke?

MAJOR LEAGUE SWAG OUT

The patch is there to blur out any brand names, I think.

I've been binging Matt and Shane's secret podcast and right now I'm watching the newest Sam and Nick video.

his cumtown episode was great. I wish he did more shit on his own without being under Sam's lumpy shadow

Based. Is this the dawg thread?

Fellas, is it gay to have a big dick?

David Duke

lol I would major league swag out on my friends back in high school. Good times

Attached: Untitled.png (1271x711, 1.13M)

I MIGHT GET FOUR GOOBAS

the place where i normally watched PGL got taken down :(
need a new one

you're micro machines bro

God, Sam Hyde is such an unbelievable faggot and piece of shit. I've never seen him not look like a faggot.
I don't actually care that he's into young girls. My problem, more or less, is his treatment of them, his methods, and the fact that, like most internet predators, he goes around the back of parents and tries to lure girls away.
Those who do that have obviously clear malicious intent for the girls. Parents exist to protect their kids from danger, and while sex itself is not the danger, creeps that use and abuse young girls, and then likely discard them when something newer comes along, are a danger. By going directly to a child, you are intentionally bypassing that safety net, and your intentions are clearly harmful. Why else would you not want parental approval first?
I don't have an issue with adults shagging teens, and the concept of age of consent doesn't exactly jive with the rest of human history. But I do believe ultimately parents have the right to regulate it, and going around said parents to have sex with their kids, even as teens, is a violation of their rights and should result in very serious penalties when discovered, even if consensual.
Sam: needs to go directly to jail. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 buckaroos

Attached: 1623745054795.jpg (2511x1280, 685.4K)

kek took you long enough

Attached: 1642962620366.png (1058x4966, 1M)

Nobody cares faglord

YO

Attached: Goobas.jpg (429x476, 51.05K)

you cared enough to respond

Attached: kk.jpg (1324x706, 172.06K)

The actor genuinely not comfortable with saying nigga makes it so much better. It was nice of Sam to not devastate his life and make up something new for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJtSg5FOdos