One day left

One day left.

Attached: ff.png (694x851, 1.02M)

Some would claim this question is a strawman.

In what way? If you're not a cultist it's very easy to answer.

Someone born without a dick?

Well they might say he's not asking it in good faith.

Yes I imagine they would try to deflect with that meaningless term. And?

leftists can't answer this very simple question

No, the point is that if you're asking something to which you have the preconceived notion that whoever is answering it is unable to, then it doesn't matter what anyone answers, because that answer has already been rejected.

The left does nothing in good faith. Why should the right keep playing by the rules if no one else is?

>blah blah blah

It's a simple question, you can either answer it or you can't.

>leftist joke
Kek everytime

why would anyone be unable to answer that question? Conservatives like myself obviously live in a completely different world.

>It's a simple question
See, this is where your bias shows, and people like Matt play up their own fallacies. Because even if I "answer", he'll just follow up with another question:
>What is a woman?
>An adult human female.
>So what is a female?
>A person that identifies as female with feminine characteristics
>And what are those?
See? It's not a productive conversation.

Sounds like he is though, considering how many leftoids refuse to give a concrete definition anymore. Arguing in bad faith would be giving nebulous, unquantifiable definitions that rely on purely subjective feelings about identity.

>>A person that identifies as female with feminine characteristics
You can’t use a word in its own definition. When they “identify as female” what does that mean, what are they identifying as? That’s the problem and why this question exposes your ridiculousness.

His definition is "an adult human female" you absolute retard.

The point is that's NOT an acceptable definition according to progs because "not all women are female".

You're literally describing the opposite of reality. It's the trannies who go in a loop as you describe.

Yknow, you really need a woman G

IT'S STRAW-PERSON BIGOT

Attached: 610.jpg (340x335, 35.38K)

What’s a—
What’s a—
What’s a woman?

Attached: 34DC3F7B-1CD1-4033-961A-EBC5BA1DFDB7.gif (500x281, 3.31M)

Attached: geoffrey e e e e e.gif (240x135, 120.71K)

They abandoned the “sex is different than gender” argument years ago FYI. They just deny bio sex entirely, hence why they call girls “assigned female at birth.” If sex was biological it would just be “female.” Another one of endless word games and goalpost moving like the retard in this thread

I think you should take that back man

Sure, and what is a woman?

Well I think you're a big BOY

Based