I wasted a lot of my childhood and teenage years watching tv and films partly because I wasn't allowed to go out alone...

I wasted a lot of my childhood and teenage years watching tv and films partly because I wasn't allowed to go out alone much since it was too dangerous

Attached: alt girl.jpg (500x613, 21.32K)

same here. my dad wouldnt let me go out because it was dangerous, and he was partly right. who knows what could have happened to me. but i missed out on life experiences, having fun with friends, getting into trouble, doing normal things. it fucked me up so bad. now im afraid of the outside world and everyone in it. always thinking about what people are thinking of me when im out. always thinking about how my face looks.

I started going out a lot more in my late teenage years and early 20s
its not too late for you to do it more and get used to it

Same, although to be fair I was the only white kid in the neighborhood so I probably wouldn't have had many friends to hang out with either way

went out plenty...

turned out a loser just the same
touching grass is overrated
destiny is stronger than the will (this is the ultimate realization)
I should've have watched more tv

>the only white kid in the neighborhood
California?

You guys aren't missing out on anything desu

No, Yuroland.

What the fuck was the name of the girl who looked like this that was all over the internet in the early 2000s

Attached: file.png (1334x1000, 940.65K)

not boxy, before that. Mainly known for ass pics

>was a teenager in the early 2000s when girls looked like this
>never went to dances or parties
>stayed at home playing vidya instead

I fucked up big time, didn't I?

Attached: 1653244815361.gif (576x448, 644.87K)

Literally engineered for BBC

I watched tons of TV and Movies in high school and didnt play any real sports. Would recite simpsons and monty python with no shred of shame or irony and thought evangelion was the coolest shit.

I still had a pretty decent pool of friends and slept with seven different girls.

Damn, its good to be good looking.

Did you fuck up if you were never invited out to begin with?

Angie Verona?

I thought Europe didn't have a nonwhite immigration problem decades ago

Economic migration from the 1970s. In the 90s the suburbs where I lived still had a good number of white families, many European migrants themselves. Then they all started moving out one by one along with all my friends at the time and I was pretty much the last one left there.

>tfw you got expelled from high school for lacking credits so you had to go to an alternative high school for students that need to catch up on credits and never went to senior trips aka field trips, proms, dances, parties, etc
I probably wasn't going to go anyway
I didn't even go to my graduation

>childhood and teenage years
it's even worse when you've also wasted your twenties.

You didn't need to be invited out. There were clubs for teenagers you could go to every thursday or something. And school dances every christmas and summer.

I spent my 20s as a tech at a nightclub which is the exact opposite of you guys. I don't really recommend that either.

better than rotting away in front of a screen in your twenties. I'm 26 and the past decade or 12 years have completely been wasted. In reality i never had a chance anyways and you can call it cope but i realize i got the short straw and this is my way like many others way of dealing with a bad hand.