What are the best movies and series to watch while gaming? I tried True Detective but it's mostly nothing

What are the best movies and series to watch while gaming? I tried True Detective but it's mostly nothing.

Attached: 7fb2c81ba80a78d537be79242aa249ed.jpg (490x680, 31.6K)

BUILT FOR BBC.

Stop gaming.

White girls have no ass but their aura of undeserved status and class makes my dick hard.

I used to rewatch Breaking Bad in the background a lot. It's best to use something that you've already seen, or something that you don't really give a shit about (like something with a lot of filler you can tune out of). Don't watch good shit whilst gayming, because you'll get distracted or you'll miss out of good kino

She's not white.

>watch while gaming

Are you developmentally disabled? Who the fuck does this? Just do one or the other

they have fantastical titties though. especially them eastern european bitches.

Daddario is the Megan Fox for zoomers?

>Alexandra will never use you as her personal toilet
Why do I have to live this tarnished life

>zoomers
No she's the new Megan Fox for everyone

>What to watch while gaming
I'd recommend fixing your retard goldfish attention span

Turn off all the screens and go fishing

It's almost criminal she's never been in a fully erotic romance movie. Shes practically asking for it, but she's almost 40. It's not fair, bros.

Go for a swim user

Attached: 9A3F0A3A-0133-4BDD-BBD8-D14A4C9746E5.jpg (1125x1380, 416.87K)

Not am option

Hes a subhuman playing an mmorpg grinding his youth away for no reason just electric fake items he won't care about because a new one will come out next month.

I'm 99.9% sure that Eastern European women (mainly Czechs and Russians) were genetically engineered to have the softest, firmest, perkiest breasts known to man.

Women are fucking disgusting

She was in that movie where she was in Japan that was in post-production hell for years but the nudity ended up being disappointing. I assume there were a lot of cuts.
But yeah, if she'd have done an erotic movie like the one Sweeney did for Amazon Prime it would have been great.

>White girls have no ass
Most women don't have an ass and 90% of retards don't understand what butt implants are and why it's only low IQ whores who get them

Is this from a BLACKED.COM shoot?

Why is she so long?

>undeserved status and class

Attached: 41A81A39-7729-41C9-BAAF-407666A95BA0.jpg (480x343, 52.81K)

zamn, a body that wont quit

Based