Why does France keep making movies about young girls trying to seduce older men?

Why does France keep making movies about young girls trying to seduce older men?

Attached: One_Wild_Moment-815732050-large.jpg (883x1200, 158.75K)

Monsieur Serac, wake up! Rehoboam needs a firmware update!

because this is a pedo country

Because they are french, the only thing they love more than scat (see; de Sade; apollinaire; etc; etc) is hebussy.

Everyone tries to seduce Vincent Cassel

it's actually based on real life events, but they made it less ridiculous, because it was unbelievable for test audiences
>Cassel waking up to 3 underage girls who snuck into his bedroom, all of them sucking his dick and balls

>Cassel leaves Monica Bellucci for some dime-a-dozen negro qt
>Negro qt is now cheating on him

Attached: 1652465598187.jpg (1024x944, 96.93K)

Because they haven't been infected with the anglo pedo hysteria mind virus yet

I tried watching Titane and I just couldn't. What the fuck is wrong with the French?

>young
She looks at least in her 20's.

thanks for the tip OP *winks*

Vince cassel fucks Monica Belluci and he’s forever a sex symbol. It’s like how the media shoved dicaprio down girls throats when he was a teenager, and now he’s forever sexy guy #1

Because he's still fit and exercised. Guys like DiCaprio and Johnny Depp ended up becoming molded by the burger.

are the french still selling those old houses in rural areas for a buck? looks kinda nice over there, portugal too

I went to look up this film and then remembered I've already jerked off to it lmao
>Blame it on Rio remake with skinny french teenagers in the 2010s
yes fucks yes

Because young girls want and need sex with adult men

>old houses in rural areas for a buck
Where can I find these?

so wh*toids can distract and smokescreen it by scapegoating the jues for le degeneracy

its a fantasy held by all the cucked frenchmen prepping their wifes bull.

Nigga you can dream about it

I think that's Italy

>a thing that has been happening since forever
Seems France hasn't been completely taken over by the Feminazi-Fag Alliance unlike their burgerlard counterparts. Find the nearest late-30's, early 40's careerist cunt and give her those babies before it's too late, American Man!