Why did everyone forget that this bitch is a literal thief?

Why did everyone forget that this bitch is a literal thief?

Attached: Winona-Ryder-Formerly-a-teenage-icon-now-a-Netflix-heroine.jpg (1440x960, 58.07K)

I never forgot she was Jewish.

She half black too?

A cute thief. She stole my heart.

Cos it's not a major crime.

o no not heckin thievery

She did her community service

>I'm just happy to be part of this wonderful non-gentile Netflix production. I hate goys.
Jesus, Winona, I thought I trusted you.

a lot of rich people do this. they try on expensive clothes and just walk out of the store. later on their assistants take care of whatever is owed.

It was a misdemeanor and she served three years of probation. I dont know why motherfuckers think probation is a walk in the park it still greatly hampers your life.

I'm more concerned with the literal murderers and rapists than shoplifters who have paid their debt to society

She and Mel were forced to fuck each other on camera until climax in order for both of them to save their film careers.

>later on their assistants take care of whatever is owed.
>(if they get caught)

Beautiful, talented, happened 30 years ago...didn't rape anyone, kill anyone etc etc. Why are you a pathetic loser on Any Forums proudly waving your incel banner? Nobody deserves forgiveness? Think of the worst thing you have ever done, I am 1000000% certain it is worse then shoplifting from some high fashion clothes store. Also fuck you.

Attached: wynona.gif (464x249, 3.41M)

See, only poor people can be thieves

If you are a rich celebity, you are just a "kleptomaniac" and you obviously suffer from mental health issues and you are BRAVE for fighting it and need all the support in the world, you filthy chud

Attached: b0e.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

>I dont know why motherfuckers think probation is a walk in the park it still greatly hampers your life
how?
literally just dont do crime lmao, like normal humans beings are living their whole life???

Her beady kike eyes are very distracting

>oh look it’s another paranoid inc—
>Winona Horowitz
WTF

I not only believe this but I will freely and openly repeat this factoid to several people I know without further research.

based, fuck incels. Noni is perfect.

Gods she was cute

Attached: 2A010B25-FDCA-49ED-B6A5-7456DFCDF9BE.jpg (1200x873, 182.27K)

post pics

sent ;)