Any Forums why do you guys have to bully her ?

Any Forums why do you guys have to bully her ?

Attached: this is where the memes begin.png (751x763, 546.69K)

I'm only making fun of her with my friends on the internet, why you gotta bully me?

Attached: 1633874039481.png (269x411, 85.63K)

because I don't like her skin color

>We will hire objectively bad actresses based on skin color and we don’t care what racists say! We will continue to make bad products in the name of our primary directive: the promotion of propaganda from the democratic party!

but I like the empire, and if your resistance then I hate you?

this has to be the most NA white liberal thing to do for a minority person, patronizing her presence to just a colour
Literally treating her like a hopeless puppy who has to deal with the "imperial racism"

Keep talking about it

Attached: FUFFqSgWYAM-WNl.jpg (986x2048, 142.02K)

>already calling out the racists
Why is America like this

America is a racist country. Hating people who don't look like you and act like you is as American as apple pie and baseball.

Do people really think Disney cares about making a quality product?
Plus Star Wars is White culture, Blacks should have some respect.

Havent seen this but she was quite good in the Queen's Gambit.
This is just obvious strawmanning, there probably are people mad that there is a black woman staring in a star wars show, though I think the real criticism that people are upset that the character we are actually watching the show for again seems to be taking a back-seat to other characters, which just sets them up to be hated. Why the fuck is it so hard to make a show just about Obi-wan? Or Boba Fett? These characters arent particularly complex or hard to write.
The answer seems to me that Disney has found the most lucrative option is to use these old, established characters to draw in the old and established fan base while also focusing on new characters that obviously target a younger fanbase thats not as interested in 'old' star wars. The result is unfocused movies and shows that dont really end up doing anything right, excep generating traffic and attention from how divisive they are like shows. Its honestly impressive how well crafted Disney's star wars products are in the sense of being divisive.

Why are Star Wars fans so racist now? Did they miss Billy D. and Slam Jackson?

Star Wars is a white supremacist IP. George Lucas is a former Grand Dragon.

I guess we learned from watching Europe do it for 40+ years.

God I hate incels. Love when people blast em in public.

death to america

Attached: 1602671235865.gif (570x537, 125.15K)

>STAH WAHS
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK
STAR WARS HASN'T BEEN RELEVANT SINCE THE SEVENTIES.
STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.

lmao imagine being this much of a sexless loser

Isn't it great when giant corporations use black women as human shields in a ploy to shill their shitty reboit products?

Attached: 1654010049537.jpg (885x1263, 462.74K)

I thought we were bullying midge Leia

Attached: 1653674584258.webm (712x300, 2.88M)

This is part of the marketing you retard, they were crying about racist comments before anybody knew who this bitch was. Every time some ugly nigger gets cast, this marketing strategy immediately comes out. Then all criticism of the show can be immediately written off

God this reminds me of that bit on Monty Python Holy Grail where they play the running footage over and over again and they're not getting any closer