So is marvel just gonna pretend this movie never happened?

So is marvel just gonna pretend this movie never happened?

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 832.67K)

What movie?

yea

I do not know what that is

I thought the celestial stuff and deviant stuff was fine, but holy fuck the rest was shit.
Except for these two, these two were fantastic

Attached: 1641555625824.png (1400x700, 1.08M)

well if they don't then they're gonna have to explain why these fuckwits are never around to help out
so par for the course

It was too kino and filtered millions

There was a lot of good story and world there, buried under the shit performances, boring dialogue, and bloated script.

They should reboot it in 10-15 years as a tv show.

Perfect example of the type of thing that should be on disney+ as a series.

I miss WMAF posting.

>Everyone in the audience just waiting for silly Indian photographer to do his magic

They should've just made a movie about a bumbling assistant. Or not made any more capeshit at all.

Attached: Eternals-SLH-26444_R-scaled.jpg (2560x1436, 199.36K)

The movie made Thanos a hero, because him killing half of all sentient life meant that Celestials couldn’t be born and devour all sentient life.
He killed half to prevent everyone from dying.
That’s how dumb this movie is.

I would watch a movie about karun and kingo

>I suddenly feel guilty for doing what I thought was right. Goodbye my friends. I must teleport to the sun and fly into it now.

Attached: Ikaris_going_to_the_Sun.jpg (1890x770, 87.43K)

Pure kino and it will be remembered fondly just like Snyder's work.

Get woke go broke

Attached: 000_Hkg10109760-e1506859911105.jpg (453x849, 127.84K)

Only Disney could make a movie with Salma in it, that sucks. That takes some serious levels of incompetence.

I don't know. Even things from The Incredible Hulk keep popping up every now and then.

That's super easy, she's a terrible actress whose only value is showing her tits. So just don't show her tits and have her acting and you ruined it.

To be fair, that costume looks idiotic, why is she in an awkward swimming costume? They don't even try anymore

do they have to pay jack kirbys estate any money for this?

>I invented these bracelets to amplify our powers and connect us together. Oh, sprite and icarus aren't here to get one? It's okay. The power of friendship will make theirs appear at the climax for no reason.

Attached: Unimind_Reveal_Banner_1.jpg (1200x722, 111.26K)

Kind of. There will be no Eternals sequel. I doubt they even get a D+ show. Sersi and Jon Snow could join the Avengers and the rest show up in a cosmic movie like Nova or Silver Surfer. The Eternals action figures were such a disaster at retail that Target may stop selling Marvel shit.